How does Mac & Cheese without the sauce taste like?

• Bland I suppose? Has anyone who has tried Mac & Cheese without the sauce tell me the answer?

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nephew's wife makes her family's traditional Mac-n-Cheese. Noodles coated with cheese but no standing liquid. Like a Mac-n-cheese noodle salad.

It's good as a side dish. Too dry for a full meal of Mac-n-cheese.

• Nephew's wife makes her family's traditional Mac-n-Cheese. Noodles coated with cheese but no standing liquid. Like a Mac-n-cheese noodle salad.

It's good as a side dish. Too dry for a full meal of Mac-n-cheese.

I'd give you 2 reactions for this comment if I could:

the Insightful reaction and the Love reaction.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so you are talking about just the pasta ?

Yeah. What would it taste like?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!