Food and drinks from your country that people in other countries think was "fancy" ?

• I noticed it on Youtube. People act up about Schwepes (a German brand for different types of drinks) as like as if it was "fancy"

no its not

... is there something you noticed that people do with stuff from your country that they make "fancy" even tho its just regular food?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• żurek soup

golonka

kiełbasa (polish sausage)

as for drinks probably beer and vodka

our beers and vodka are very much liked and when foreigners drink them they will always say the quality is high and it tastes well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reminds me of a video I watched. Some woman said she hates German beer cause its so bitter but she does like Polish beer (that is sold in some of our supermarkets) and she comented on how sweet it is compared to German beer

I never tried it so I can't say if thats true, but I did sae Polish beer here. I think it was called Tyski or something

• Reminds me of a video I watched. Some woman said she hates German beer cause its so bitter but she does like Polish beer (that is sold in some of our supermarkets) and she comented on how sweet it is compared to German beer

I never tried it so I can't say if thats true, but I did sae Polish beer here. I think it was called Tyski or something

Tyskie is beer from my hometown actually ;-)

overall people usually don't get that there are different types of beer and even one brand can have multiple ones of them, it's not just alcohol or without, or that the one have some blueberry taste, and other has apple juice in it.

the beer types which come to my mind are for example pilsner, lager, stout, porter, IPA, APA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tyskie is beer from my hometown actually ;-)

overall people usually don't get that there are different types of beer and even one brand can have multiple ones of them, it's not just alcohol or without, or that the one have some blueberry taste, and other has apple juice in it.

the beer types which come to my mind are for example pilsner, lager, stout, porter, IPA, APA

Meanwhile Germany: People hate other people who enjoy "Radler" more than any other beer and say this was not even a beer (cause Radler is with lemon juice) but the same people who make fun of Radler are probably the same people who would drink a V+ any time (V+ is beer with either cola or energy drink)

• Meanwhile Germany: People hate other people who enjoy "Radler" more than any other beer and say this was not even a beer (cause Radler is with lemon juice) but the same people who make fun of Radler are probably the same people who would drink a V+ any time (V+ is beer with either cola or energy drink)

haha here many men would say they wouldn't drink non-alcohol beer

later on same dudes would be drinking it when they will have little baby and there will be family party but they will be the drivers for their wife and kid lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!