BTS 2026 tour will rise or fall according to how Taylor Swift will decide to deal with it

• In 2021 BTS had absolute superiority over everyone else in all fronts.

But, for reasons only known to Bang, it failed to seize the opportunity.

IU revolted in Korea, while others began to make their moves, and instead of doing a whirlwind world tour, incredibly BTS did ... nothing while IU had held the largest concert in Korea in the 2020s, a record unlikely to be broken till 2026.

The ouster of Min Heejin removed a huge threat against BTS' return in 2026, since without her New Jeans is not likely to hinder BTS' way.

Last year, New Jeans had blocked Jungkook from reaching the Melon #1 for weeks even though JK's song won the Billboard #1 at Hot 100.

Now, the question would be how Taylor Swift will deal against the renewed BTS threat.

A selected schedule of her tour might be answer enough

February 7–10 Tokyo Dome Japan First international female act to perform four consecutive days. [210]
    February 16–18 Melbourne Cricket Ground Australia Biggest three-day attendance (288,000). [211]
    February 23–26 Accor Stadium First act to perform four shows on a single tour. [26]
    March 2–4
    March 7–9
    Singapore National Stadium Singapore First solo act to perform three, four, five, and six shows on a single tour.

4 straight days at Tokyo

3 straight days at Melbourne

4 straight days at Sydney

6 days at Singapore

17 days of concerts in 31 days

Can BTS do that? I doubt it

It will be dangerous if Taylor decides to deal with BTS

But it will be even worse if Taylor does not deal with it, since that means she sees BTS as someone no longer a threat to her.

BTS can only do 8-10 days in 31 days . It cannot beat Taylor Swift.

It is like heads I win, tails you lose.

I wish all of them say goodby to Korea, for ever. It simply destroyed them.

• But whyknocktradamus, you said BTS will be touring arenas in 2026, so how can they compete with global queen of stadium tours Taylor Swift if they would have been relegated to arena tours as per your older predicitons?

Has your gift of sight shown you new visions of BTS touring stadiums in 2026, oh wise one?

• I think BTS will do around 500m USD but it depends. Since the group do intense choreo and risk of injury, they can't really go on a two years tour like TS.

Regardless, I think HYBE will go all out for the BTS tour to make up for their losses.

• But whyknocktradamus, you said BTS will be touring arenas in 2026, so how can they compete with global queen of stadium tours Taylor Swift if they would have been relegated to arena tours as per your older predicitons?

Has your gift of sight shown you new visions of BTS touring stadiums in 2026, oh wise one?

It might be of the size large enough for Taylor Swift to pay attention to and deal with it

• I think BTS will do around 500m USD but it depends. Since the group so intense choreo and risk of injury, they can't really go on a two years tour like TS.

Regardless, I think HYBE will go all out for the BTS tour to make up for their losses.

Much less.

I predict about 30 locations, 60 days, add one or two more at some location, netting maybe $6-8m per day, for around $400 mi.

• I predict Taylor getting married in 2026 hence leaving the field wide open for BTS reign ✓

(Og akp dwellers will remember the ticks lol)

nah, she will need to dump Kelce so she can have material for her next album.

• There might be some stadiums, although it will have more arenas.

Ahh ok, so then why will an arena artist be competing with Taylor Swift in the first place? Isn't your whole premise fallacious? Why will Taylor even bother with an arena artist?

• Ahh ok, so then why will an arena artist be competing with Taylor Swift in the first place? Isn't your whole premise fallacious? Why will Taylor even bother with an arena artist?

When things progress so Taylor Swift won't pay attention to bts then it can be safelu said that they are done.

• They would release a single or songs in 2025 but for an album and tour, 2026 would be most likely or realistic.

Technically WRONG on the album part cuz last year Bang PD already announced a 10-year anniversary special album of BTS’s breakthrough album HYYH (aka The Most Beautiful Moment in Life in English) in 2025~! 8)

Bang Si Hyuk confirms that he & the original producers of 'HYYH: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life' series have begun work on a 10th anniversary album
    HYBE Labels chairman Bang Si Hyuk has officially confirmed plans for a major celebration in 2025, which will mark the 10th anniversary of BTS's&…
    www.allkpop.com

It is likely it will be released on April 29, 2025 because that’s the date of the 10 year anniversary of HYYH. So stay tuned, mothafuckas!

It’s Official: BTS is releasing new music in less than 1 year!

They probably do need more time to comeback with a fully 100% new album with all new songs on it in order with, which is necessary to tour with, tho, and they won’t be back together as 7 until the last 2 members to come back, Jungkook & Jimin, who enlisted last, are coming back in June 2025.

So they can’t record until at least then. So say it takes at least 2-3 months to record a new album and prepare a comeback, they’re not coming back as a full group until August or September at least probably.

So y’all are right that they will probably not tour until 2026, cuz it takes time to prepare for that kind of shit.

• Jikook are coming a day after Taejoon, 2-3 days before Festa 2025 on 13th June, their enlistment was intentionally planned so that return will be right before Festa like a gift, same as for Jin this year. Yoongi is the member coming out last on June 22nd 2025 or so.

Also most people are speculating that HYYH anniversary album will not be new music but most likely remix or some sort of unreleased songs album of that era since boys are not around to promote it properly except for Jin and Hobi.

I think we will get new music in the form of a single atmost in 2025 cause even an EP would be tough in 3-4 months but I mean it is possible if they already have music ready and all boys need to do is record...so if they finish recording by August even, they can roll out the album by November 2025 latest and start touring with the album release.

• Jikook are coming a day after Taejoon, 2-3 days before Festa 2025 on 13th June, their enlistment was intentionally planned so that return will be right before Festa like a gift, same as for Jin this year. Yoongi is the member coming out last on June 22nd 2025 or so.

Also most people are speculating that HYYH anniversary album will not be new music but most likely remix or some sort of unreleased songs album of that era since boys are not around to promote it properly except for Jin and Hobi.

I think we will get new music in the form of a single atmost in 2025 cause even an EP would be tough in 3-4 months but I mean it is possible if they already have music ready and all boys need to do is record...so if they finish recording by August even, they can roll out the album by November 2025 latest and start touring with the album release.

Music trends have changed significantly and they willl need a song like a typical New Jeans song to go anywhere in the tiktok era.

The meltdown of IU against Bibi in Feb showed a good example of that. Who would have known that Jang Kiha, a lifetime indie and the ex of IU (meaning he knows the strength and weakness of IU very well), would have come out with a sweet ballad, short enough to be palatable in the tiktok era, to Bibi, who only had sung provocative hip hop numbers, to sink the former owner of Edam?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!