Bighit will take legal action in regards to all the slander and defamation thrown at BTS recently

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The silver lining from this issue is this helps unite the fandom from these pointless in-fandom fightings/ solo fights, boycotters from fake fans etc in this enlistment period.

I believe these forced hate soon will pass.

The stars are aligning for their grand return. :pepe-cowboy:

• The silver lining from this issue is this helps unite the fandom from these pointless in-fandom fightings/ solo fights, boycotters from fake fans etc in this enlistment period.

I did see solo stans and individual fanbases suddenly teaming up to defend BTS (the group) again lately which was surprising. Some ARMYs that went inactive on socmed for the past year are now back to defend them since the paid smear campaign is getting out of control.

I wish we could go at least one year without people trying to literally destroy their career.

• I did see solo stans and individual fanbases suddenly teaming up to defend BTS (the group) again lately which was surprising. Some ARMYs that went inactive on socmed for the past year are now back to defend them since the paid smear campaign is getting out of control.

I wish we could go at least one year without people trying to literally destroy their career.

This is every Tuesday things on kpop twt sadly but this is what we can't help as BTS still stay as the undisputed kings they are.

The ARMY fandom, however, is what I see as the most important part of BTS so it was worrisome for me to watch all these in-fandom fights. So I feel relieved that this hate train acts as the wakeup call for the fandom. As long as ARMY got BTS backs, we have nothing to fear.

allkpop ain't taking down their post... they put "rumor" on their title to avoid getting sued.

yeah, not seen the fandom this united in ages!!!

• This is every Tuesday things on kpop twt sadly but this is what we can't help as BTS still stay as the undisputed kings they are.

The ARMY fandom, however, is what I see as the most important part of BTS so it was worrisome for me to watch all these in-fandom fights. So I feel relieved that this hate train acts as the wakeup call for the fandom. As long as ARMY got BTS backs, we have nothing to fear.

BTS have never relied on Korean gp anyway, as long as the fandom has their back we are good. Their main revenue source has always been gazillions from international touring and that will not stop just cause some knetz wanna bash them over idiotic things, most of those people were antis anyway or non fans who were not consuming their music, so it is no loss.

• So not just Hybe's legal team but they have hired a whole ass separate law firm to deal with these organised attacks on BTS

• Let's see this again.

Someone was pounding his chest with bravado!

Big Hit then announces Legal action . . . .

His dick suddenly shrivelled!

• This thread contains 127 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!