[BTS NOTICE-BIGHIT] Update Notice on Legal Proceedings Against Violation of Artist Rights (Jun. 29)

• Hello.

This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

Our company regularly initiates legal proceedings against perpetrators of malicious activities related to BTS, including defamation, personal attacks, sexual harassment, the spread of groundless information, and ill-intentioned criticism. We would like to provide an update on these activities.

To strengthen the protection of artist rights, we have recently upgraded the system we use to monitor and collect evidence of malicious postings in real time. We have filed several criminal complaints with law enforcement agencies based on evidence submitted by our fans as well as collected through our internal monitoring system.

All malicious postings that damage the artist’s image with ill intent, including insults targeting individual members as well as ridicule and defamation on a team-level, are subject to criminal complaints.

We would like to inform you that we are taking strong measures against malicious postings related to all members, including the members who are currently fulfilling their military service.

BIGHIT MUSIC regularly collects information on malicious postings regarding BTS, reports them to the authorities and takes legal action.

We would like to stress that such strict measures will continue in order to prevent these illegal behaviors toward our artists from being repeated, and our policy of no settlement and no leniency remains in effect.

We ask that our fans make continued use of our legal affairs hotline (protect@bighitmusic.co.kr) to report any cases of abuse.

We are always grateful for the affection and dedication shown by the fans of BTS. BIGHIT MUSIC will continue to work to ensure that the rights of our artists are fully protected.

Thank you.

ArmyTaglist

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “[Notice] Update Notice on Legal Proceedings Against Violation of Artist Rights (Jun. 29)” to “[BTS NOTICE-BIGHIT] Update Notice on Legal Proceedings Against Violation of Artist Rights (Jun. 29)”.
  • wow

they even have a email to direct all reports of cases of abuse. Well done!

And fans really use it. I assume only korean haters are reported because korean laws cannot be imposed on foreign citizens, or at least i think. But fans collect proof all the time and send it to bighit. Every company should have email for reports, it's hard for them to keep track unlike fans, they know everything!

• And fans really use it. I assume only korean haters are reported because korean laws cannot be imposed on foreign citizens, or at least i think. But fans collect proof all the time and send it to bighit. Every company should have email for reports, it's hard for them to keep track unlike fans, they know everything!

agree

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!