Rosé reported to sing the signal song Final Love song for I-Land 2 (April 4th 6pm kst )

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by atropos ().

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Rosé reported to sing the signal song Final Love song of I-Land 2” to “Rosé reported to sing the signal song Final Love song for I-Land 2”.
  • External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Rosé reported to sing the signal song Final Love song for I-Land 2” to “Rosé reported to sing the signal song Final Love song for I-Land 2 (April 4th)”.
  • this is the most ironic shit ever bc I thought with teddy busy on this we would never have a bp/bp members song with teddy in a long time

and now we here

funny :pepemusic:

p.s. teddy and his fucking ass mask, covid must have been a party for him

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

..............?

External Content youtu.be

?????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿????????????

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• OMG.

TEDDY plus ROSIE plus MOTHEREFFING FINAL COUNTDOWN

I'm literally dancing and crying right now, this is my literal childhood.

200aa.gif

dance-jvcd.gif

vandamme-dancing.gif

Y'all dont understand.

Teddy is my generation. I feel like half the reason why i loved Blackpink was because of Teddy. He grew up in the US around the same time as me, he was an 80s baby, his childhood WAS the 80s just like mine.

Y'all kids need to listen to the original Final Countdown, see the epicness that us boomers got to witness.

Keep your trap beats and high hats, your autotuned robots, your sleep inducing chanting and toddler level song structures... you aint got a heart or a soul if you aint wishing and praying for THIS kinda sound to return and replace all that.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm older than you are, so I understand...but it's crazy! This song...I mean it has a great driving beat, and I actually looked in up on YouTube a week or so ago because I wanted to hear it for some reason....but how did it come up to be considered? Was Teddy listening to his IPod Nano?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!