Calling It Now: Yeeun Is Definitely Making the I-Land 2 Group

• Why? Cause she's the prettiest. Immediately! She's like a combo of Jisoo and Kzauha.

park-yeeun-1-.jpeg

park-yeeun-2-1.jpeg

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• yeah honestly she caught my attention too.

who is she? Do you know her background story?

Nah, I don't know anything about her or about the show outside of random clips I've seen on Twitter/X. I just saw an article made that showed all 24 trainees, and when I went to look at them, she definitely stood out. Especially amongst the Korean trainees.

Just being pretty is not a guaranteed ticket to final lineup, there's no lack of pretty trainees

Being pretty means nothing, but being the "prettiest" 9/10 gets you a spot. This has been proven on literally every GG KPOP survival show known to man.

Only reason she might not make it is if Korea thinks someone else is prettier. But, if k-netz collectively agree she's the prettiest, then she's locked in.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• looking by attention and views

Jeemin has big headstart

I hope that YG mentors didn't kick her in the butt in similar way that we've already seen in multiple survival programs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looking by attention and views

Jeemin has big headstart

I hope that YG mentors didn't kick her in the butt in similar way that we've already seen in multiple survival programs

I noticed that. It made me wonder if Jeemin was previously known or something? The gap is way too big.

She's at like 46k, and the next closest is a Japanese trainee at 17k.

• I noticed that. It made me wonder if Jeemin was previously known or something? The gap is way too big.

she was R U Next? HYBE survival show finalist

People were voting like crazy but surprisingly in final episode HYBE revealed that just top 2 trainees from voting will make the group and 4 other will be "picked by label".

So Jeemin who was 4th by voting didn't make the cut to 6 member group. Might sound complicated but you will get it after looking at table and colors below

basics.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

• I noticed that. It made me wonder if Jeemin was previously known or something? The gap is way too big.

She was in R U Next, survival show that debuted ILLIT.

She was rank 1st by monthly evaluation when the show started and countinously in higher ranking during the show. I think she has balance between skill (in term of ranking) and popularity (in term of voting).

And actually in the final episode she in 3rd or 4th place in overall voting. But the producer/the label decided only took 2 top rank by voting and add 4 other members based on jury/label preferences.

• She was in R U Next, survival show that debuted ILLIT.

She was rank 1st by monthly evaluation when the show started and countinously in higher ranking during the show. I think she has balance between skill (in term of ranking) and popularity (in term of voting).

And actually in the final episode she in 3rd or 4th place in overall voting. But the producer/the label decided only took 2 top rank by voting and add 4 other members based on jury/label preferences.

Oh, wow! Okay, that makes sense.

And, I HATE when companies do that. When they change the rules and procedures mid show in order to facilitate picking who they want. Like, why even do that? If you created the show, chose who would participate on the show, and made the rules, you should be ready to debut anybody you invited on the show rather than being underhanded. Or, just leave the rules open where you can do whatever you want without changing anything.

JYPE did the same thing on the most recent NIZI project. Pissed me off BAD.

I hope Jeemin gets to debut this time. It'd suck if she got rejected by two high profile shows back to back.

• Yeah, they announced its change in live final episode. Imagine fans voted for months thinking top 6 would debut but no! label did everything they want.

But i guess in the end maybe they have other plans. And from ILLIT teaser i think i know the reason.

Anyway, im excited about this time. I hope she will debut. Actually i dont wanna watching survivor show again but let's see if i'll watch this one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!