YOUNG POSSE is back! Stream XXL EP now (EP Discussion)

• I found those official on youtube, maybe someone will prefer it this way

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

overall it's a nice album with this old school vibe,

ROTY sounds like a song which could be released during Show me the Money in some collabo, made me think about Since, and Mirani, the female rappers from SMTM

• Do you know who is their producer or sound engineer? :pepe-notes:

The ROTY song sounds really familiar but I cannot think of where I heard the beat/sample from. It reminds me of a more modern beat that MC Sniper or Baechigi can ride on lol. I like it.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!