the end of Jennie’s IT GIRL era ?

• this random collab without promo is doing well for what it is

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wouldn't say their song perform well on Spotify. I mean, if we look at is normal song, sure, it's not a bad stat, but compared to her other songs, it's bad. That's why I said, streaming numbers don't matter. This song won't be another hit, that's 100% because it's not trendy. Read the other comment down below!

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Jennie "fame" will be measure when her cmb happen, it will do well and everybody will be like "oh it girl"

It's very predictable

poor Jennie whatever will she do...now that she's no longer the IT girl!!!

I agree with what killingtime1934 said. If her comeback will flop too, she lost her title. Even tho, I still think people should forget about these meaningless titles. When they left YG, I said, FINALLY, they can show us what are they capable of, but I also said, without YG they won't be as successful, but they can be successful in a long-term if they will make good music. The problem is that if Jennie and the others won't make music for everyone, Koreans will ignore them more than they do right now. No fandom can help any artist achieve everything for decades. After 7-10 years, only the CORE fanbase will care about you, because the public will care more about the new things. If she wants to rule the charts, she needs to make music for everyone, but I'm hoping she doesn't give a damn about charts, because that ruins the art.

And honestly, this song, even tho I don't like it, proved she doesn't really care about charts anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!