LIFE WAS A WILLOW: TWICE’s “With YOU-th” free falls on it’s 2nd week on Billboard 200 Chart

• album do TWICE, With YOU-th

TWICE’s newest EP is set to fall 30 positions from the top of the Billboard 200 chart. The group who previously peaked at number #1 thanks to a empty house now sees the consequences of their snooze songs with this massive fall selling over 20k copies this week, unlike their company mates “Stray Kids” who stayed in the top 10 on their second week after a massive debut with +200k with their latest release.

HITS Daily Double : HitsList 07-28-2023
    HITS Daily Double
    m.hitsdailydouble.com

• Little_Beto

Changed the title of the thread from “LIFE WAS WILLOW: TWICE’s “With YOU-th” free falls on it’s 2nd week on Billboard 200 Chart” to “LIFE WAS A WILLOW: TWICE’s “With YOU-th” free falls on it’s 2nd week on Billboard 200 Chart”.
  • Life comes at you fast.

20K US sales is still pretty good.

• who wrote that paragraph and do they hate twice?

it was op who wrote but Billboard article about their #1 isn't that far

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i can't believe my eyes... the boy is divine

7ef5f1ee133e011518a846f20dd2d5e7f7554236.gifv

• So you're a lost one. Interesting.

See I could have been vindictive and made a thread the exact week their album left the charts because I track Jungkook sales but I didn't because idgaSf about them. But glad to know you care enough about TWICE.

I hope even their haters continues to keep their name alive. :emotionalpepe:

• So you're a lost one. Interesting.

See I could have been vindictive and made a thread the exact week their album left the charts because I track Jungkook sales but I didn't because idgaSf about them. But glad to know you care enough about TWICE.

I hope even their haters continues to keep their name alive. :emotionalpepe:

a random user clearly using skz as toking and you calling them stay cuz of it

zFcS205.gif

but well, hope haters keep their name alive since the fans can't

i can't believe my eyes... the boy is divine

7ef5f1ee133e011518a846f20dd2d5e7f7554236.gifv

• it was op who wrote but Billboard article about their #1 isn't that far

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i remember people hating on superm for this exact reason

• Embarrassing for certain fake Onces here.

Hey, Popper-of-Ks , did you know that after NewJeans got their Billboard 200 #1, competing against Barbie, they set the record for girl groups with the biggest second week on the chart ever, eventually tying BP for the most weeks on the chart ever?

Just thought you should know that. It might help with your coping.

• Embarrassing for certain fake Onces here.

Hey, Popper-of-Ks , did you know that after NewJeans got their Billboard 200 #1, competing against Barbie, they set the record for girl groups with the biggest second week on the chart ever, eventually tying BP for the most weeks on the chart ever?

Just thought you should know that. It might help with your coping.

My coping? I'm not the one success stanning. I've been following Twice since they debuted. You're only interested in NJ because they give you someone to live vicariously through and help you take your mind off your own personal lack of success in life. They're your surrogate breadwinners, and it's painfully obvious. Shame Mamamoo couldn't be that for you, eh?

• My coping? I'm not the one success stanning. I've been following Twice since they debuted. You're only interested in NJ because they give you someone to live vicariously through and help you take your mind off your own personal lack of success in life. They're your surrogate breadwinners, and it's painfully obvious. Shame Mamamoo couldn't be that for you, eh?

You seem upset by Twice's failures. Sure seems like a success stan to me.

"surrogate breadwinners" is the best you could come up with? Yikes. Might want to go back and lab your Internet Tough Guy act before your next attempt at it.

• You seem upset by Twice's failures. Sure seems like a success stan to me.

"surrogate breadwinners" is the best you could come up with? Yikes. Might want to go back and lab your Internet Tough Guy act before your next attempt at it.

Twice are far from failures. They are one of the most successful acts to ever grace Kpop. But the only reason I even make a point of this is to dissuade losers like yourself from trying to discredit them further, as you're always trying to do, out of jealousy I can only assume. This very thread serves as just one example of many. It's quite sad really.

If it'll make you feel better, I can get someone to do your hair & makeup, give you a dress to wear and a toy microphone, and you can pretend you're a succesful pop idol for a day. How's that sound?

• Twice are far from failures. They are one of the most successful acts to ever grace Kpop. But the only reason I even make a point of this is to dissuade losers like yourself from trying to discredit them further, as you're always trying to do, out of jealousy I can only assume. This very thread serves as just one example of many. It's quate sad really.

You're so emotional over this it's comical. I'm sure Twice appreciates the work you're putting in on AKP, posting vitriolic trash in the comments section because juniors they really respect won a music show over them. Your deeds will earn you a spot in the Once Hall of Fame.

• You're so emotional over this it's comical. I'm sure Twice appreciates the work you're putting in on AKP, posting vitriolic trash in the comments section because juniors they really respect won a music show over them. Your deeds will earn you a spot in the Once Hall of Fame.

I don't know what I said that has you all up in your own feels, but it must have been quite the doozy seeing as how you've now alluded to it several times. Do my comments keep you up at night?

I'm not looking for any fame. How am I supposed to compete with you anyway, when you already have your own thread? No one has ever bestowed little old me with such an honor.

^^

• Proof of how much free real estate I own in people's heads isn't the roast you want it to be, but I'm glad you've given me free space in your head as well, given that you cared about that thread enough to even link it to me.

I also can't help but chuckle at the audacity required for you, of all people, to accuse somebody else of being in their feels, when your entire boring personality is getting triggered when people don't say nice things about Twice, just like you did in this thread. Just like you do in every thread I see you in.

You can't even watch another group win music shows against Twice, yet you think you're not a success stan? The cope is real.

I keep bringing up the AKP article comments, because I thought your putrid posts were limited to this forum, but the fact you actually went to a bunch of LE SSERAFIM articles to leave hate comments is the pinnacle of loser behavior. I don't mind if actual Onces and fans go at OP over this shade thread, but you? You don't get to bitch and moan. You're even more pathetic.

Have a good night :pepe-wink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!