Fanatics Flavor "Milkshake" Appreciation Thread

• One of the best singles in kpop history! And so underrated it should be a crime if you've never heard it. This thing is drenched in 2nd gen quirky magic. Please if you've never heard it then give it a listen and keep an open mind. This is what kpop use to be all about!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• I loved this debut, and I even liked their Full Group debut + comeback song

and then they were gone as quickly as they arrived </3;(

at-least they left me with one of my favorite B-Side Ballads of the last Decade

External Content www.youtube.com

• How long did Fanatics last? Two years if that?

• How long did Fanatics last? Two years if that?

Nov 26, 2018 - Pre-Debut Sub Group Fanatics Flavor debuts

Aug 6th, 2019 - Fanatics debut with "Sunday"

May 4th, 2020 - Fanatics comeback with "V.A.V.I Girl"

never had a promoted comeback after that, so you could argue it was less than 8 months for Fanatics the Group

Looking at the dates, and now i think about it, it appears very likely that Covid killed their Careers

emanresu your girl Doah is so cute here!

• She is doing solo stuff

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

GGq15VRa0AAkdrp?format=jpg&name=large

• Indeed. Her pretty/cute factor is off the god damn charts in that clip.

I think the song came out very late in 2018 but I found it in 2019 and bumped the hell out of it that year. It's still a favorite of mine to this day. I would love for Fanatics Flavor to make a comeback like Odd Eye Circle did.

And I saw BEG4DAWIN post about her latest activities. It doesn't surprise me one bit she still has a following.

• Oh I didn't realize she went solo!

Did FANATICS disband or is this just a side solo project?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!