I need more songs like Cookie

• It's a legendary song. Y'all can't change my mind, I don't care how "controversial" it is, I still love everything about that song.

THE INSTRUMENTAL IS SO ADDCITIVE DAMNNNNNN

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also learned some of the choreography and it's sm fun

I just love the vibe this song has

I'm in a midlife crisis rn (as a teen oops) can someone recommend me more songs like this I might be addicted

Some similar songs I am obsessed w rn:

This song is NMIXXs best bside
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't know (G)-IDLE can slay like this
    Best song of the album

Addicted since 2021
    자각몽 Lucid Dream (youtube.com)

THIS

Delicious

Okay this isn't like Cookie at all but I'm obsessed regardless

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Edited 3 times, last by Catgirl ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepe-narrow-eyes::peperun:

:pepe-narrow-eyes: i feel like i maybe shoulda stayed in the closet with that one??

just a lil

but it really is a vibey song

:pepestare: rlly wanna know what was going thru that songwriters head tho fr isn't the youngest member like 15 or smth

the floor is raising, the sky is fallingg, the tides are turning, my eyes are burningg, head in the clouds and im not coming down

Edited 2 times, last by oikalli ().

• lol frr

once u get past wat they're saying n who approved them to sing it :skull::skull:

the vibes r vibey for sure- one of my top nwjns songs hv to admit :eyes:

I mean like, even the lyrics are kinda cute too

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• :pepe-annoy::pepe-just-smile::hazmat-pepe::pepewash::pepe-shrug:

But what's y'alls problem, I mean like, yea it's weird that adults made them sing this but let's just forget their ages and imagine aespa sang this or some other group.

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• But what's y'alls problem, I mean like, yea it's weird that adults made them sing this but let's just forget their ages and imagine aespa sang this or some other group.

its only the age thts concerning.... if the so-called sus innuendos are really on purpose, they shouldn't have minors singing it

cuz like if u think abt it this way... they have adult fans.. and not all but some who listen to those lyrics may take it and turn around and segguluze the members even more..... like that's the only big issue.... if they were adults its a different story but some of them are actual kids ;(;(

dont get me wrong its a good song just wrong age..........

hope I'm making any sense... its more so in concern for their safety

the floor is raising, the sky is fallingg, the tides are turning, my eyes are burningg, head in the clouds and im not coming down

Edited once, last by oikalli ().

• But what's y'alls problem, I mean like, yea it's weird that adults made them sing this but let's just forget their ages and imagine aespa sang this or some other group.

I mean we don't really gotta imagine anything, aespa would never go near a song like cookie, even if they did it wouldn't be like how cookies lyrics are. mind you there's a big difference between adult women singing a song like that and minors singing a song like that. Min Heejin is a weird woman who needs to stop sneaking in weird lyrics in New Jeans music. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. Cookie, no matter if people like the song itself, is very strange and off-putting to me and every time I hear it I feel uncomfortable because of how young the girls were singing lyrics like that.

but if you like it that's fine for you I can't tell people what to like or not to like.

• when i first heard the song i was so shocked. it's so obvious what they're talking about. i'm embarrassed to listen to it loel

• hmm just had a thouught. look up the lyrics to war of hormone...

and wasn't jk like a kid still at that time.... or maybe not I'm not sure but if he was that's actually crazy :skull:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!