Movies or TV series that scared you as a child

• Well... I can only think of the 90's animated Moomin series.

Because of the character called The Groke.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was too scared of watching it because of that character.

But ironically, I really like the animated series now a days.

I even watched one episode of it yesterday. And that character was in that episode.

I'm not scared of The Groke anymore. I even was feeling sorry for her because she only wanted to feel warm.

And the part of another anime.

One that apparently is called Jungle Tales in English, but in Japanese Urikupen Kyuujo-tai.

I actually think this animated series had an interesting and fun concept. (and unfortunately also underrated)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That part (time-stamped it) where the pink rabbit is trapped in a hole (because of one of his minions, who is a mole or something).

And the big bad wolf calls after his bat minions.

Well... instead of saying "aha!" as he says in the Swedish dub, I remember i as if he said something more scarier-sounding in the Danish and that one "face expression" he did where you only see his mouth and not his eyes gave me a freaking jumpscare everytime.

But well... then the rabbit turns her broken car into a small helicopter.

And some of the bat's wings and stuff get damaged by the propeller.

That part where one of the bats falls down and its wings look like there's only the "bone parts" of the wings left, I found scary as heck. Even though I think it is supposed to be comedic. But it is still disturbing as heck. That poor bat.

Fun fact about this series: in the original Japanese version, the pink rabbit is a guy. In some of the dubbed versions, it is a girl. (most likely because it is pink and has "girly" eyes)

There was also that part of Disney's Pinocchio that gave me jumpscares every time I watched it.

It is the part where this "Pleasure Island man" is talking with the fox and the cat. Or at least that part where his face turns red and more evil-looking.

• There is this cartoon of a mole raising a duckling and at the end of the cartoon a crow turns into Hitler ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!