Is the American Civil War Part II just around the corner?

• I don't follow politics but sometimes I get so bored i'll find a radio talk show to listen to and of course down here it's all Republicans and they were saying some things that made it sound like The Civil War II is coming soon.

If so which side will you fight on? North or South?

• At least from the current state I don't see it happening. I don't even think states seceding would do it rn. Things can always change but the piss poor state of politics here just isn't enough to lead people to start a war themselves outside of some very small groups, and a couple hundred people being violent doesn't make a war.

• I don't follow politics but sometimes I get so bored i'll find a radio talk show to listen to and of course down here it's all Republicans and they were saying some things that made it sound like The Civil War II is coming soon.

If so which side will you fight on? North or South?

Whichever side is Republican will win if a war breaks out because those people have common sense know how to do things and know how to make and create things and fight

THe same can't be said about overly progressive to their own cause people, when you are too busy trying to define what a woman is, you won't have the ability to figure out how to make a fire when its cold out or how to fight when stuff gets rough

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Buddy do you really think the Republican Party in its current state could organize that

Political parties are already irrelevant - just a puppet show to draw public attention away from the misdeeds of the State. In any civil war - which I consider highly unlikely - there will only be Americans vs. anti-Americans.

• It wouldn't be much of a war with the amount of anti guns the left is the right would win without much trouble.

The fact that you actually believe this is highly amusing. Given the anti-American sentiments being peddled by conservatives, I think you'll find their potential adversaries (the US military industrial complex) to be quite well-armed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!