IU's Love Wins All joins BTS' Yet to Come as the only songs to debut at 1 on Melon Top 100 in the first hour!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The person who did the twit seems to be unaware of Korean history where the Dowager Queen, usually not related to the King by blood being the second/third/whatever wife of the King's father/grandfather, always tries to undermine whatever the King does and usually wins in the end because she tends to outlive the King.

The Senior Singer, part of the 2nd Gen nominally but actually representing a very old tradition which harms KPop, is more like the Dowager Queen of KPop, the person who wants to bring back the bad old days 24/7.

• Go to the melon chart. Look at every romance OST. You’re welcome

But i didnt ask for romance ost or ballad in general, i asked for a song that sounds anywhere close to love wins all, as i would love to hear it if there is any.

It must be boring living a world where there only exists as many songs as there is music genres, i feel for you.

• But i didnt ask for romance ost or ballad in general, i asked for a song that sounds anywhere close to love wins all, as i would love to hear it if there is any.

It must be boring living a world where there only exists as many songs as there is music genres, i feel for you.

I feel bad that a song as generic and boring as Love Wins All is given all this accolade domestically but great songs by much smaller girl groups, bands, and soloist languish in obscurity. You did ask for a basic romance OST as that is exactly what Love Wins All is. A basic ballad that does nothing at all beyond what the previous 5 million romance ballads in Korea have done.

• I feel bad that a song as generic and boring as Love Wins All is given all this accolade domestically but great songs by much smaller girl groups, bands, and soloist languish in obscurity. You did ask for a basic romance OST as that is exactly what Love Wins All is. A basic ballad that does nothing at all beyond what the previous 5 million romance ballads in Korea have done.

Would love to hear an example of a "much smaller girl group" song that is a pinnacle of creativity and originality by your standards.

You can simply say you don't like ballads. You certainly wouldn't be the first kpop fan to say so. It's also not a very original stance lol.

• Would love to hear an example of a "much smaller girl group" song that is a pinnacle of creativity and originality by your standards.

You can simply say you don't like ballads. You certainly wouldn't be the first kpop fan to say so. It's also not a very original stance lol.

I like ballads. This ballad is boring and doesn’t deserve the success but because it’s IU it does amazing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!