BTS performance with fan chants

• I was just wondering if new ARMYs realised that BTS usually perform with fan chants (like most kpop groups), and it’s so much fun and I missed that. I realised 2020 songs had no fan chants because there was no live f2f performances :(

So here are some videos of BTS performances with fan chants that I love.

DNA super fan chant

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fake Love at BBMA 2018. It was their CB stage and on American soil. I remember US ARMY frantically trying to memorise the fan chants so BTS won’t feel alone performing :love:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please share your favourite too :borahae:

• In my opinion, fanchants play a vital role in performances.

It's what gets the energy up and it adds something special to a performance :borahae::claps:

My favorite one is probably: Young Forever fancam - London Wembley Stadium (Army surprise BTS!) &

2! 3! (2016 Purple ocean project by Army and BTS reaction to it) @ 3rd Muster in Seoul 161113

work in progress

• I think the same too! It’s so much fun and you feel like you’re a part of that performance, it’s so cool.

Exactly!! It creates a beautiful bond between not just an artist and a crowd, but as living beings that communicate through feeling. <3

BTS are capable of creating a bond like this with not only Armys, but through every day human beings :borahae:

work in progress

• I miss the energy of a live audience. The fanchat was instrumental in the bbmas cuz attendees didn't expect it and we taken of guard by how loud we can be .

And ngl one of my hidden pleasures is looking up army fanchants on youtube 8o

Exactly!! Everyone was so afraid that BTS won’t hear the fan chants but it turned out crazy well!! I love love that moment so much

Share your fave fan chants!

• My favourite will always be 'Magic Shop'. Because that was the only one I could say at their concert. Lol.

I was new ARMY back then and was still going through their discography. So I was somewhat embarrased but it was a fucking good experience.

Oh wow you’re the lucky one! I haven’t been to any of their concert, and I don’t think I will. I’m not a concert going girl anyway, I don’t like crowded places.

Well I don’t memorise many fan chants too but it’s fun following the crowd (even just by fan cam). Magic shop is beautiful :love:, I’m sure being there in person makes it more so..

• Exactly!! Everyone was so afraid that BTS won’t hear the fan chants but it turned out crazy well!! I love love that moment so much

Share your fave fan chants!

My favorite is the entire brazilian army singing along in the concert. It gives me chills :

• My favorite is the entire brazilian army singing along in the concert. It gives me chills :

OMG 18 minutes of fan chants!! I teared up at the TTU one.. so beautiful. I remember following Twitter and trying to follow all concerts via live streaming fan cams. It was so much fun, hyping up with other stan twit.

Brazilian ARMYs are powerful and fun, I remember them having parties even before the concerts outside..

If we miss their concerts this much, can’t imagine how BTS feels :-(

• One of my faves...

• One of my faves...

Yasss!! Mic drop’s fan chants are something else!! Oh wow love the colours too!

• I'm sure they will be playing in Korea first when the concerts start again, so we can learn about the new fanchats that KArmys have prepared for new songs. :cryingk:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Want there the Euphoria fan chant?

Lol it was a unofficial joke Armys did and JK got shown it by staff. Was hilarious.

External Content twitter.com

These moments can’t be created untill live shows happen 😭😭😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!