Jimin is like a dream when it comes to performance

• And my reasons are as follows:

1. There is NO concept that he cannot do. Never saw that man look awkward once. He is a chameleon.

2. I've noticed in BTS performances that whenever he is in the center he literally performs the same dance move a different way each time, so that you don't notice he is doing the same choreography, all of this can happen in just one performance.

Since I've been rewatching BTS performances I would be like "look at Jimin, he does something different every time he is in the center"

You think "wow what is he going to do next?"

For example he would play with his hair, play with his glasses or some other prop, flip his mic, raise his eyebrow, shrug, play with the members, play towards the crowd or just dance his ass off. And he makes it look like the most natural thing ever. That it was part of the choreography.

3. He is someone with a ton of tricks up his sleeve. His body is so disciplined that you can flip him around, throw him in the air and he will do it.

When I think of PERFORMER I think of Jimin and that's why he attracts so many stans.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• He was the reason I fell down the rabbit hole. His dance skills are so mesmerizing. He's so light and delicate but can also do powerful moves - even though it still feels like it has his own touch.

Yesterday I was watching black swan performances again and he's just a delight to watch. It's like the choreo was made for him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!