BTS members get more intimidating to me after their solo era

• This is just a random thought that occurs after I re-watched some of their year-end/award shows performances

I know they have always had it them but wow, now it feels like they each has some kind of special aura around them individually and performing as group just multiplies the power to a greater extent? Did I somehow find out the formula of their magic???

Now I can't wait for their return and witness and power that I just felt.

Any Armys feel the same?

Or Am I just missing them too much? :pepe-sad:

ArmyTaglist

• They definitely will have a lot more confidence due to doing solo work. Seeing how they all seem to be doing so well in military with most of them assuming leadership roles and excelling even in military service, their individual aura will be even heightened as a consequence of that too.

• I felt this way as well. Randomly saw this on twitter some days back

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It feels different watching them now

• They definitely will have a lot more confidence due to doing solo work. Seeing how they all seem to be doing so well in military with most of them assuming leadership roles and excelling even in military service, their individual aura will be even heightened as a consequence of that too.

BTS are really amazing. I have no doubt they will excel wherever they go. Thank God they chose music :holding-back-tears:

• I felt this way as well. Randomly saw this on twitter some days back

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-shoooketh::pepe-shoooketh:

hobi def did for me

Hobi has always been a beast on stage though... what else more could he improve after the military is beyond my imagination :pepe-life-support:

• I think I get what you mean, but I don't know if intimidating is the word I'd use... Maybe confident or self assured.

BTS members have always had confidence on stage. But now it become much more than that so i don't wanna use just the word 'confidence'. and since my english is poor, i could only think of intimidating :pepe-peek:

I felt this way as well. Randomly saw this on twitter some days back

External Content x.com

This clip proved exactly my point though

• BTS members have always had confidence on stage. But now it become much more than that so i don't wanna use just the word 'confidence'. and since my english is poor, i could only think of intimidating :pepe-peek:

This clip proved exactly my point though

I agree confident doesn't really cover it, but intimidating has too many negative connotations for me. Anyway, I do think I know what you're getting at and there is no perfect word I can think of.

• Nah BTS does feel intimidating. Not their fault. It’s just how oversized their fame and accomplishments are. I really understand why Jin said they have few friends because people find it difficult approaching them

Ok, we'll agree to disagree. I don't personally feel intimidated by them, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't. I was getting at more of "self-assured and confident in their own skin" thing - but hey, maybe only I feel that way too

• I agree confident doesn't really cover it, but intimidating has too many negative connotations for me. Anyway, I do think I know what you're getting at and there is no perfect word I can think of.

I agree with you here, I do not see them as intimidating either, more confident.

They are cute boys at the end of the day for me, I cannot be intimidated by anything cute. But it is possible their peers find them intimidating cause they see them differently.

• Youre the first to notice/bring it up

How are you able to use this username though? Since you had it with your old id, or wait you changed it and so it became available again?

Yeah I remember this username cause of the confusion between this user name and Ves name and ofc ripia always had some or the other Mina pfp. Ofc Ves will be able to say whether it is you or not for real.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!