[BTS CONTENT] A leaked Ariana Grande group chat had so much built up tension about Jungkook!

• Of the top western female artists I see the biggest possibility of him collabing with Ariana and Doja cause both are his long time fans, also cause he recently followed them both and Olivia Rodrigo on tiktok so a hint possibly from his end too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why tho? they're both rocking it

Cause they are seen as problematic, anyway given the fandom's propensity to boycott anyone or anything JK works with for any and every reason, it does not even matter anymore. He will face a boycott regardless of who he works with under some new pretext.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Cause they are seen as problematic, anyway given the fandom's propensity to boycott anyone or anything JK works with for any and every reason, it does not matter anymore. He will face a boycott regardless of who he works with under some new pretext.

majority of people active in the music industry are problematic. boycotting wont work as its proven countless times, so im here for all the collabs i dont really care personally

• im sorry but i genuinely can't imagine a jungkook x olivia collab. What would that even sound like? It would just end up really awkward. I think Ariana would fit best with JK

• majority of people active in the music industry are problematic. boycotting wont work as its proven countless times, so im here for all the collabs i dont really care personally

Same for me, I mean some of the 70s rock bands I stan are so problematic, its almost criminal. I do not know how the current generation would handle the 70s rock bands if they were active today.

Personally a musical collaboration is just that, a collab and people make music and go their own ways. No one is doing a background check and due diligence like some in this fandom want should be done. Anyway, low key happy JK is liberated from the expectations of some fans who keep boycotting his works as he remains unaffected and can now easily collab with whoever he so desires, without fearing the fandom.

• Cause they are seen as problematic, anyway given the fandom's propensity to boycott anyone or anything JK works with for any and every reason, it does not even matter anymore. He will face a boycott regardless of who he works with under some new pretext.

Tired of their performative asses. The essays they make on Twitter. :pepe-life-support:

• im sorry but i genuinely can't imagine a jungkook x olivia collab. What would that even sound like? It would just end up really awkward. I think Ariana would fit best with JK

Actually, JK can pull off the rock punk very well, he is that versatile

this was on a rock cover of a song called Jungle for a Coca Cola ad

demo of a bridge he wrote for a BTS song

• Ariana had a great voice and I love some of her songs but recently, most of songs were a mess. The last song I enjoyed was No Tears Left to Cry. She mumbles way too much to be in a song with JK lol.

For Olivia, with the right song, it could work.

For Doja, I don’t listen to her at all.

If JK does collab with them, sure - I will check it out. But there are plenty of other artists out there for him to collab with. Just wondering why fans are really hoping for these main pop girls? At this point, I rather he actually do his music solo.

True, it would be tough, but back in the day, we had some of the most amazing collabs that no one thought would have ever been possible.

Country x Rap

External Content www.youtube.com

Rock x Rap

External Content www.youtube.com

Olivia has a very unique vocal color, maybe the best right now in pop music, but i think her and JK could make a beautiful ballad together. He's one of the few male pop stars these days that could come close to her tbh. :cheer-bunny:

• JK followed Ariana, Olivia, and Doja on Tiktok along with Usher, Justin Bieber hence the rumors and whatnot..

• aren't arianators a bigger fandom than Livvies? That would be a bigger fan war

• Same for me, I mean some of the 70s rock bands I stan are so problematic, its almost criminal. I do not know how the current generation would handle the 70s rock bands if they were active today.

Personally a musical collaboration is just that, a collab and people make music and go their own ways. No one is doing a background check and due diligence like some in this fandom want should be done. Anyway, low key happy JK is liberated from the expectations of some fans who keep boycotting his works as he remains unaffected and can now easily collab with whoever he so desires, without fearing the fandom.

Yeah don't even remind me. I don't think most kpop fans could handle 70s rock stars. Like these men have done stuff with their underaged groupies, are extremely racist for the most part, have very questionable political views, are often very abusive towards their partners, are often deadbeat fathers, etc the list goes on.

There's also a bunch of modern artists these days who still make music despite having done way worse things than cheating and going for a demonic concept lol

• Watch the vids I shared above, since you love rock

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!