[BTS CONTENT] A leaked Ariana Grande group chat had so much built up tension about Jungkook!

• this was on a rock cover of a song called Jungle for a Coca Cola ad

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder what happened between Coca Cola and BTS.. :pepe-narrow-eyes:
    I wished they had released it on official streaming platform...

• But on a serious note, the hate for him is so forced. Because this is the third gc I've seen of people saying they hate him on twitter for no reason at all but in private would have no problem with him collabing with their favs or going to his concert if he had one.

• Anyway since I was posting his rock vocals, time for me to repost his versatile vocal tone...man will never be boxed, he can do any genre

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But on a serious note, the hate for him is so forced. Because this is the third gc I've seen of people saying they hate him on twitter for no reason at all but in private would have no problem with him collabing with their favs or going to his concert if he had one.

You know what's funny? I remember seeing twitter qrts saying they were excited for his solo debut but that took a 180-degree turn...

• I am not surprised re the hate. BTS and all members have always received unwarranted hate and what I dislike about these collab is that there’s no genuine interest or support.

I think the only collab of theirs with some positivity and support was with some Coldplay fans although I still see some Coldplay fans hate the collab too.

• Watch the vids I shared above, since you love rock

Yep, he definitely has one of the most versatile voices in Kpop. He's not limited to just doing the falsetto stuff that all BG songs seem to emphasize, i can easily see him doing those 90s-00s alternative rock songs that were huge back then from groups like Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Blink182, Foo Fighters, Gin Blossoms, etc. Which could fit in well with Olivia's "Florence and the Machine" vocal colors.

Probably the main stumbling block for me is to conceptualize a live performance stage for a non-ballad collab. A collab just has to have at least ONE LIVE PERFORMANCE for the fans to gush over lol. Like if it's going to be a mid tempo or fast tempo rock or RnB or dance song, there's probably gonna have to be some dancing, and i have a sneaking suspicion that mah girl Olivia just cannot dance lol.

• True, it would be tough, but back in the day, we had some of the most amazing collabs that no one thought would have ever been possible.

Olivia has a very unique vocal color, maybe the best right now in pop music, but i think her and JK could make a beautiful ballad together. He's one of the few male pop stars these days that could come close to her tbh. :cheer-bunny:

Hmmm... maybe i was being too pessimistic before. I just figured their sounds and vibes wouldn't complement each other. But who knows maybe this could actually work, so to quote JB

Never say never sag niemals nie GIF - Auf GIFER finden

speaking of JB, him and JK would make a great duo collab ngl :pepe-smug:

• I am not surprised re the hate. BTS and all members have always received unwarranted hate and what I dislike about these collab is that there’s no genuine interest or support.

I think the only collab of theirs with some positivity and support was with some Coldplay fans although I still see some Coldplay fans hate the collab too.

That is not true? Charlie Puth till this day has nothing but positive things to say about Jungkook and still hypes him up and wishes him well serving. Usher is going to (hopefully promote) include SNTY in his own album right around Super Bowl. Kid Laroi is a bona fide Jungkook hype man and does nothing but praises Jungkook's vocals on his own song.

• I hope he skips Ariana. And If he doesn't, I'm not going to bother with the song. I respect his wishes to collab with her or anyone else but that also doesn't mean I'll support every choice of his

• That is not true? Charlie Puth till this day has nothing but positive things to say about Jungkook and still hypes him up and wishes him well serving. Usher is going to (hopefully promote) include SNTY in his own album right around Super Bowl. Kid Laroi is a bona fide Jungkook hype man and does nothing but praises Jungkook's vocals on his own song.

Yes, those collabs were fine and I wasn’t thinking of them. But all of these collabs were guys - pop girl fans are another type of fans etc.

• Yes, those collabs were fine and I wasn’t thinking of them. But all of these collabs were guys - pop girl fans are another type of fans etc.

Oh you meant the mpg stans. They share the same trait as kpop gg stans lol. Anyway at least with Latto the main rap girl stans were fighting among themselves but barbs always got to be extra (Nicki tanked so that's their karma)

• Oh you meant the mpg stans. They share the same trait as kpop gg stans lol. Anyway at least with Latto the main rap girl stans were fighting among themselves but barbs always got to be extra (Nicki tanked so that's their karma)

Yes, I was always talking about the fans’ support, sorry if unclear. They only like BTs if it helps their faves basically…..

• Yep, he definitely has one of the most versatile voices in Kpop. He's not limited to just doing the falsetto stuff that all BG songs seem to emphasize, i can easily see him doing those 90s-00s alternative rock songs that were huge back then from groups like Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Blink182, Foo Fighters, Gin Blossoms, etc. Which could fit in well with Olivia's "Florence and the Machine" vocal colors.

Probably the main stumbling block for me is to conceptualize a live performance stage for a non-ballad collab. A collab just has to have at least ONE LIVE PERFORMANCE for the fans to gush over lol. Like if it's going to be a mid tempo or fast tempo rock or RnB or dance song, there's probably gonna have to be some dancing, and i have a sneaking suspicion that mah girl Olivia just cannot dance lol.

They can just sing, his presence crooning over a mic even without dancing is so immense. In fact when I became an Army, JK's this particular Pied piper performance reminded me of the manner in which Jim Morrison used to make love to a mic stand...JK does not need to dance to be magnetic on stage

• Of the top western female artists I see the biggest possibility of him collabing with Ariana and Doja cause both are his long time fans, also cause he recently followed them both and Olivia Rodrigo on tiktok so a hint possibly from his end too

That Doja one is wild

Reminds me of Cardi mentioning BTS using their nicknames

• Ariana had a great voice and I love some of her songs but recently, most of songs were a mess. The last song I enjoyed was No Tears Left to Cry. She mumbles way too much to be in a song with JK lol.

Ai cover but their harmony works. Jk actually matches her really well

External Content youtu.be

• That is not true? Charlie Puth till this day has nothing but positive things to say about Jungkook and still hypes him up and wishes him well serving. Usher is going to (hopefully promote) include SNTY in his own album right around Super Bowl. Kid Laroi is a bona fide Jungkook hype man and does nothing but praises Jungkook's vocals on his own song.

Even latto sings praises of Jk too

The only arsehole BTS collabed with was Jason Derulo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!