To say the Korean government is fucked up is an understatement!!

• Yes,

He's a pos ofc, problem seems to be that the company have never fired anyone else for doing the same stuff, they did it this time just because it became big news. From a workers right perspective this is wrong, you cant just fire someone and not someone else for doing the exact same thing.

The employeer need to have a consistent policy and rules with clear consquences for breaking them, no matter who does it or who's private details they are looking up. (One could hope they have since implemented and restricted access... )

If anyone should be sued its the company for not having the proper checks, access and traininig in place and allowing stuff like this to begin with.

• Just because no one was fired before for breaking the law does not mean no one should be held accountable in the future too. This was an opportunity for them to set things right going forward here on by firing said person and make sure this becomes a precedence but nope they decided to not do the right thing.

• WTF :rant-bee:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Just because no one was fired before for breaking the law does not mean no one should be held accountable in the future too. This was an opportunity for them to set things right going forward here on by firing said person and make sure this becomes a precedence but nope they decided to not do the right thing.

i do agree the employee behaviour is wrong , but you need to understand worker right needs to be protected and treated fairly by everyone. i dont see how some celebrities cause some special treatment of the outcome than others. Hybe should step in the sue the employee and the government. otherwise, in this case, the result is fair.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!