Best Selling Album by Female Kpop Groups in HISTORY: 1. TWICE — 15,492,536 2. IVE — 7,001,103 copies sold

• LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣

This tirade is more applicable to the OP than it is to me. I didn't make this thread.

So you were triggered over facts

Odd behavior for someone who is always making threads bragging about njs achievements and when a dive post a FACT you make a rant about how nj will sell more even if they havent yet

Thats just weird pls go out and touch some grass until you find something else to brag about nj again, and do it in a thread where they are mentioned cause literally nothing in this thread was about them until u mentioned, u have no idea how insecure u sound

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• So you were triggered over facts

I provided context. You are the one clearly triggered and hostile.

And if my post hurt you this much, you're also the one who needs to go outside and schedule an appointment with the nearest lawn.

Or as a minion said earlier, you need to relax. Getting this emotional over K-Pop numbers isn't good for your mental health :*

• SM got busted by sales manipulation soon will starship. Thus leaving NJ unchallenged

• I provided context. You are the one clearly triggered and hostile.

And if my post hurt you this much, you're also the one who needs to go outside and schedule an appointment with the nearest lawn.

Or as a minion said earlier, you need to relax. Getting this emotional over K-Pop numbers isn't good for your mental health :*

SM got busted by sales manipulation soon will starship. Thus leaving NJ unchallenged

Weirdos

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• so njs upcoming comeback should put them second place right?

• I thought you didn't resort to ad hominem 🤔

You need to come outside and touch some grass with me too. Let's go.

:exit-pepe:

Hi,

I've never seen so much forum tension love tension between two users. Are you a couple?!? Are you both sure this isn't some ploy to just throw us off your scents?

Where there's catzi, there's YamaChwan

Where there's YamaChwan, there's catzi

:finger-heart::love::finger-heart:

• btw how many versions?

ive released 5 albums

nj 3

• btw how many versions?

ive released 5 albums

nj 3

I just look at the numbers on Korean Sales Summary. I don't know off the top of my head how many versions each album had.

To answer your earlier question, it's a safe bet to lock in that NewJeans will take second place on their next album and eventually take tops all time. I have a tweet buried somewhere charting the rapid growth of their sales, and I think their biggest year is ahead of them in 2024.

• I just look at the numbers on Korean Sales Summary. I don't know off the top of my head how many versions each album had.

To answer your earlier question, it's a safe bet to lock in that NewJeans will take second place on their next album and eventually take tops all time. I have a tweet buried somewhere charting the rapid growth of their sales, and I think their biggest year is ahead of them in 2024.

you have all the stats ready but cant find those? disappointed

i have some akorns to spare. ill bet 3k they wont

• you have all the stats ready but cant find those? disappointed

i have some akorns to spare. ill bet 3k they wont

I only look up the numbers for stuff I care about, and I've never cared about X number of versions of any album. I think Get Up had 3 or 4 versions. I don't believe OMG or NewJeans had multiple versions.

And that is a bet that someone here that isn't me should take you up on!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!