Fifty Fifty's discography is amazing tho

• It is just 5 songs but they are all really good.

Lovin' Me - YouTube

Tell Me - YouTube

Higher - YouTube

I even prefer Tell Me to Cupid tbh, such a great and catchy song.

To think about it, that Ahn guy certainly has an eye for music, if he wasn't a complete asshole behind the scenes, we could've had some good stuff.

And of course, I can't go without shading JYP when I praise someone. Seriously how?? How JYP? How come complete nobodys are snatching songs like this abroad and you're shopping from Lindgren and Melanie Fontana?

• They have a very distinct sound to them and that’s very rare for nugu gorups that usually just hope on any sound that is trendy for a he moment, even this song that is very different from the other tracks managed is really well produced, they showed that they can do it all

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whoever pushed those girls to sue their company will burn in hell

• Check out CRAXY!

• They have a very distinct sound to them and that’s very rare for nugu gorups that usually just hope on any sound that is trendy for a he moment, even this song that is very different from the other tracks managed is really well produced, they showed that they can do it all

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whoever pushed those girls to sue their company will burn in hell

Actually this one I purposely skipped because it is just generic Kpop. I guess no group can do without one of these :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!