girl group stan are being too mean toward Treasure for nothing

• like you said Treasure doesn't really have a great backing in twitter, and the fact that they are from YGE. Just make it easier for people to shit on them lol. Something about the Somi thing that Irks is the fact that gg stans are saying that treasure makers are being misogynist when calling her out when the original tweet was not only being shady towards boy groups but 2NE1 and Babymonster as well.

the tweet didn't mention baemon though only treasure, big bang, 2ne1, iKON and winner

actually some baemon stans were also shading treasure not all some were not involved in it.

Now what I think about the tweet? yeah it was shady and unnecessary but Somi's reply was obviously sarcastic considering she is actually fan of some of those groups 2ne1 was her favorite group growing up

• the tweet didn't mention baemon though only treasure, big bang, 2ne1, iKON and winner

actually some baemon stans were also shading treasure not all some were not involved in it.

Now what I think about the tweet? yeah it was shady and unnecessary but Somi's reply was obviously sarcastic considering she is actually fan of some of those groups 2ne1 was her favorite group growing up

yeah I forgot that in the original tweet it was only 2NE1 and that Baemon was not mention which hey atleast they weren't shading a weeks old group. I agree about her trying to be funny and that is why I don't understand why she was being cancelled but her fans and other gg stans used her tweet to shit down the group's mention in the tweet.

• i really dont understand why Treasure got so much hate from girl group stan for literally existing? is it due to their predebut controversy which is can be considered normal just like how any other teenager acts? i dont stan treasure and only casual listener but the hate is so unecessary. their stans (atleast on twitter) is not even that big to backing them up. the recent Somi twitter is again being used to mocking Treasure.

they are a boygroup that comes from yge (the easily hated and "outcast" of the big 4) after blackpink who have lesser success than their predecessor, so they're bound to get petty hate from outside of their fandom, which is sad because their songs aren't that bad (it's just yg style) and they are solid performers (especially for the rap which is yge's expertise anyway)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!