Tired Of People Thinking That AHYEON Would've Saved BABYMONSTER Debut...

• Screenshot_20231127_180753_Chrome.jpg

I agree with this comment right here.

The main issue is the song and overall concept of the group.

People on Twitter and these Korean forums acting like she's a Wonyoung or a Eunwoo?????

Like no, her talent is okay and her visuals look like any other regular pretty girl idol.

I'm assuming the main hype with her is because people want their to be a "new" Jennie under YG...and the opportunity fell on her lap.

Even though from what I've seen, she's a flat rapper and subpar singer.

Again, this girl isn't a Wonyoung.

So what makes people think her being in the debut song and for the promotions of the group, that things would be "saved" lmaooo

Kpop stans need to pull their head out of their own 🍑 and be fr :boompepe:

This still wouldve been their results even if she was in the music video and on the song 💀

Screenshot_20231127_181729_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231127_181809_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231127_181828_X.jpg

• when people say that they meant the interest of the public to tune in since she is the most popular member not to literally save the song. I disagree I think she is definitely a decent vocalist ( not a subpar) and good performer she has that start quality hence why she was so popular.

• They kept the wrong Jennies.

If you were referring to talent, Ahyeon is better than Jennie for sure.

In my OWN opinion, ahyeon is better rapper, singer for sure and dancer than Jennie.

Ahyeon also can play instruments and can speak english and chinese fluently!

this is Jennie when she was 16

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ahyeon when she was 14/15

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Park Jinny in your area! :finger-heart:

main-qimg-d1b4187d78d78796bd6a3cff2f927236

Edited 3 times, last by purnhub ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!