BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP

• what do you think 198

1. Bop (45) 23%
    2. Flop (99) 50%
    3. Blop (54) 27%

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• honestly this debut feel kinda rush to me

we got 1 week and half of teaser and they are already releasing the song :/

it doesn't give debut preparation at all

usually groups who debut at least got 2-3 different set of teasers

they got 1 set of teaser and it's already their debut day

i'm starting to think that batter up was a last minute song they pick up and filmed last minute

because i can't imagine YG preparing this group for years and years and just dropping so little content for pre-debut

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• time is up for blackpink disbandment news so they gonna release another 2ne1 leftover asap to cover the damage (joking)

• I was expecting a more epic MV teaser and concept photos. Because they kept us waiting for a long time, but it looks like they prepared it at the last minute. Since I have a Ruka bias, I will listen. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't the care group. I also liked Ahyeon too but she's probably gone. Honestly, who wants to listen to 14 year olds kids? They will act like a so mature and cool. I can't take seriously. ^^

• I was expecting a more epic MV teaser and concept photos. Because they kept us waiting for a long time, but it looks like they prepared it at the last minute. Since I have a Ruka bias, I will listen. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't the care group. I also liked Ahyeon too but she's probably gone. Honestly, who wants to listen to 14 year olds kids? They will act like a so mature and cool. I can't take seriously. ^^

I was actually surprise because i didn't see the release date so seeing D-1 actually really surprise me

because they only released 1 set of teaser image and visual film

and usually visual film are only video release to introduce the members, before releasing video of the members concept or getting to know more about them

so i expected one more set of teaser picture to show a another set of outfit they'll be wearing in the MV

like most groups do usually

but looking at the release date

the mv teaser and the teaser set seems like they'll probably use only one set of outfit

and will not release anything more before their debut

which actually really suprise me because they teased Blackpink debut for almost 2-3 weeks with different cconcept picture, in different outfit and places

so this debut feel actually very rush compare to what even YG used to give us

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• honestly this debut feel kinda rush to me

we got 1 week and half of teaser and they are already releasing the song :/

it doesn't give debut preparation at all

Rushed? They have been talking and teasing about the groups for years it feels like.....

But I can agree a bit that it feels like a spped up the last month. Probably some conection to the fate of BP.

• Maybe they will do more promos later. Blackpink's variety and YouTube content is low, this will probably change. If not, I'll think they gave up on the group because Ahyeon left.

• I'm very excited. It seems like their concept will be kinda unique, in terms of aesthetic. I have the feeling that they will do a girlcrush version of Le Sserafims Perfect Night. Asa is wearing this Sci-Fi gadget thing and it really reminds me of cybercore/y2k . So maybe a Y2k Girlcrush style? That would be something new

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Maybe they are trying the marketing technique that NJ used...

• idk why but from looking at the mv teaser and the visual photos the concept is giving dystopian sci fi girlcrush it's actually quite interesting

• Everything about this debut is weird, even the release time.

I don't know, but I find everything very curious.

I've got the impression that this mv was shot with Ahyeon and that she's not there, so they've deleted a lot of things.

No concept video as a group....because ahyeon was on it?

Only one set for the mv...because it's the only set where they can have individual scenes and the others are in a group...with ahyeon?

By the way, they'd been filming lots of videos since June to feed YouTube, and ahyeon was in them...so it's all a throwaway.

I hope I'm wrong and I'll have a nice clip tomorrow, but for now it all looks like a big disappointment.

They even have the same outfit for all the teasers...please.

• At the time, I don't think anyone was expecting anything special from BPs debut.

But when they released it was total slayage. If the song is great, it will organically go viral.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[COUNTDOWN D-1] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP vs FLOP” to “[COUNTDOWN] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP”.
  • girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[COUNTDOWN] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP” to “[3 HOURS LEFT] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP”.
  • Rushed? They have been talking and teasing about the groups for years it feels like.....

But I can agree a bit that it feels like a spped up the last month. Probably some conection to the fate of BP.

i think its more of ahyeon things.
    i think they had to reshoot the mv as a 6 that's why it looks cheap.

• i think its more of ahyeon things.
    i think they had to reshoot the mv as a 6 that's why it looks cheap.

out of all aesthetics i seen. yours is the cleanest, minimal and visually appealing to me so much that im thinking if i should get badges. only if it looks like yours. not the groups tho

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[3 HOURS LEFT] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP” to “[LESS THAN 1 HOUR] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP”.
  • THE COUNTDOWN OMG THEY LOOK SO PRETTY

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[LESS THAN 1 HOUR] BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP” to “BABYMONSTER “Batter Up" : BOP VS FLOP”.
  • This thread contains 186 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!