Kinda tired of Kpop companies thinking any western promo is good promo

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dreamer literally couldn't have picked worse timing for trying to drag LSF for their western promo 🤣🤣🤣

They even jinxed them into climbing the Korean charts 😂

• Dreamer literally couldn't have picked worse timing for trying to drag LSF for their western promo 🤣🤣🤣

They even jinxed them into climbing the Korean charts 😂

lol for sure.

Have you been following Gods charting? Isnt LOL a much more popular game than OW2 esp in Korea? I havent seen NJ promoting it, i wonder why MHJ isnt giving them promotions for it...or have i just missed the promo? It doesnt fit Western music tastes but it could be another hit in Japan/Korea.

Would be fun to see Gods, Perfect Night, and I Want fighting it out in K charts for the title of Best Ad Collab X(

• lol for sure.

Have you been following Gods charting? Isnt LOL a much more popular game than OW2 esp in Korea? I havent seen NJ promoting it, i wonder why MHJ isnt giving them promotions for it...or have i just missed the promo? It doesnt fit Western music tastes but it could be another hit in Japan/Korea.

Would be fun to see Gods, Perfect Night, and I Want fighting it out in K charts for the title of Best Ad Collab X(

;judgingpepe:

You just had to go there.

And NJ will be performing Gods at the World Finals a week from now. From everything the members have spoiled, it's their most intense choreo they've ever done 8|

Plus NJ members are busy securing the bag with all those brand deals. ADOR didn't hesitate to pull them out of that disaster Immortal Song 2 concert once they determined the payout wasn't worth the expense and time

• lol i wasnt trolling for once, it was an honest question!!

I love seeing charting royal rumbles, and this is another category to flex about your faves :pepemusic:

• I wish Le Sserafim did Valorant their lightstick actually looks like a melee skin

Hybe saving the Valorant collab for I'll It :pepe-hehe:

lol i wasnt trolling for once, it was an honest question!!

I love seeing charting royal rumbles, and this is another category to flex about your faves :pepemusic:

You'd know I'd be flexing if I could :pepe-torch:

Now I have to be desperate like this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look at the views! Already half as many views as last year's video in just one month! :pepe-toast:

• Mommy should i make a newjeans bait thread :pleading:

• External Content x.com

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

• Mommy should i make a newjeans bait thread :pleading:

N-No...Let me breathe! I'm recovering from COVID :pepewash:

Here have this absolutely adorable interaction between Chaewon and a pro gamer:

External Content x.com

• N-No...Let me breathe! I'm recovering from COVID :pepewash:

Here have this absolutely adorable interaction between Chaewon and a pro gamer:

External Content x.com

Oh noo

Hope you feel better soon queen kick covids ass

• Their merch was still at the merch table. They also had Enhypen and Stray Kids merch, but the only act represented at the merch table who was actually there was Ateez.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!