My Kpop Life Is A Lie

• Its fine lol. It was not a good split the three that left sued SM and have been blaclisted from promoting on broadcasts like music shows. They just recently started appearing on programs in Korea since LSM left SM.

Wow so terrible that SM black listed them.

Jihyo Sad GIF - Jihyo Sad Not Happy GIFs

Hope the members are doing well now!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Wow so terrible that SM black listed them.

Jihyo Sad GIF - Jihyo Sad Not Happy GIFs

Hope the members are doing well now!

Two of them are, the other one has gotten into a lot of scandals etc. I like the two that havent gotten into scandals and the two that are still in TVXQ lol.

The only one you might be intersted in is Jaejoong since you were into Emo stuff a lot of his early korean solo stuff after leaving TVXQ was like this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tho he has been doing anime music and J-rock lately hes supposed to comeback in Korea in 2024

This is his more recent stuff

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Ooooh he's cute. I'll check him out. I like his makeup.

• Ooooh he's cute. I'll check him out. I like his makeup.

Yeah, a lot of of people think SM tries to find visuals that look similar to him etc. Some people say NCT Taeyong for example looks like Jaejoong etc.

He has a youtube talk show where he interviews Idols and Actors etc that started recently now that he can promote in Korea easier. They usually put up english subs same day an ep comes out.

uhmg
    contact │uhmg_crew@daum.net
    www.youtube.com

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Dara from 2ne1 was on his show recently.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yeah, a lot of o people think SM tries to find visuals that look similar to him etc. Some people say NCT Taeyong for example looks like Jaejoong etc.

He has a youtube talk show where he interviews Idols and Actors etc that started recently now that he can promote in Korea easier. They usually put up english subs same day an ep comes out.

https://www.youtube.com/@uhmg_studio/videos

They do look very similar

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

LOL SM clone machine at work again :skull:

I'll subscribe to is YT talk show!

• They do look very similar

LOL SM clone machine at work again :skull:

I'll subscribe to is YT talk show!

You might get an SM stan angry at you for saying that haha.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I don't think that's an issue at all

1. we like our favs for different things which may or may not be completely musically related...it might be their visuals, personalities, group cohesion etc etc

2. we can listen to any music we like but just because we like the music doesn't also imply we must like the group (or be a fan/stan of the group)

• I don't think that's an issue at all

1. we like our favs for different things which may or may not be completely musically related...it might be their visuals, personalities, group cohesion etc etc

2. we can listen to any music we like but just because we like the music doesn't also imply we must like the group (or be a fan/stan of the group)

Amen.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• mine is a lie too it's been taken over by jpop

Screenshot_20231023_182357_Brave.jpg

Sexy Beach party! Yes!

External Content m.youtube.com

• PRAISE BE PRAISE BE!!! lol

The choir will begin with Bite Me by Enhypen

But it's true ;( they cloned Taeyeon and Winter as well! ^^

SM stans attack away!

Chaeyoung Twice GIF - Chaeyoung Chae Twice GIFs

Slap fest incoming lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I listen to music from a lot of groups that I don't stan too, but TXT is at the top, and I do stan them 96981-txtsignpepe-fixed2-gif

I likeing a lot of their music when they started adding a lot of pop punk influences etc. I liked MCR, Green Day etc back in the day. Also Jaejoong in his pop rock era, im not big on the K-ballads and J-pop he does now though lol.

Jaejoong's rock era... so short but so sweet :waterr:

• I listen to music from a lot of groups that I don't stan too, but TXT is at the top, and I do stan them 96981-txtsignpepe-fixed2-gif

Jaejoong's rock era... so short but so sweet :waterr:

Speaking of TXT Chasing That Feeling is my jam rn

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!