My Kpop Life Is A Lie

• Uhh, the top four groups with the most songs that I have liked on Spotify are IVE, TXT, Enhypen and Seventeen.

I don't stan any of groups or know the names of the members. :clown:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uhh, the top four groups with the most songs that I have liked on Spotify are IVE, TXT, Enhypen and Seventeen.

I don't stan any of groups or know the names of the members. :clown:

at least you have taste lol

• that's the good kind of Kpop life really, just listen to what you like and get on with your life

Amen, the girl group I stan is AOA. I can't be one of them people that are stuck on a "dead" group.

Like I still be seeing people online that are like in their 30s and bulling literal children online because some kid called F(x) or Miss A grannies or something. Like maybe it's time to move on lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TXT :thumbup: taste :yesr:

I likeing a lot of their music when they started adding a lot of pop punk influences etc. I liked MCR, Green Day etc back in the day. Also Jaejoong in his pop rock era, im not big on the K-ballads and J-pop he does now though lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I like MCR and Green day too :uwu-party-bee:

Did your parents think you were weird as well :dancer-pepe:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• LOL I went through a heavy metal emo phase, I was more than weird haha

Well, if it helps, I feel normal when I see crypto bros or grown korean men doing aegyo, crazy sasaeng fans stealing underwear and last but not least yaoi fan fiction smut with real people.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• yaoi fanfic smut

Dongpyo X1dongypo GIF - Dongpyo X1dongypo Kpop GIFs

LMAO, yes but all those all weird HAHA

Lol, I really hope korean fandoms will stop requesting idols to do aegyo. You can tell a lot of them really hate it especially as they get older.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• That'll probably never happen, as LONG as the aegyo queen CHUU is alive, AEGYO will never end ;(

Loona Chuu GIF - Loona Chuu Lmchuu GIFs

Bite Heart Chuu GIF - Bite Heart Chuu GIFs

TVXQ reunion is prob more likely LOL

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Aren't they preforming at MAMA?

TVXQ debuted in 2003 I think, and the group split up in 2009. The three most popular members when they were a full group left. The two remaining members have been promoting under the name TVXQ since then.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• TVXQ debuted in 2003 I think, and the group split up in 2009. The three most popular members when they were a full group left. The two remaining members have been promoting under the name TVXQ since then.

Ohhhh okay. I had no clue LOL sorry I only stan 2ne1 from the 2nd gen I'm lost half the time haha

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Ohhhh okay. I had no clue LOL sorry I only stan 2ne1 from the 2nd gen I'm lost half the time haha

Its fine lol. It was not a good split the three that left sued SM and have been blocklisted from promoting on broadcasts like music shows. They just recently started appearing on programs in Korea since LSM left SM.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!