IVE becomes now the BEST SELLING 4th generation Girl Group in Circle Album Chart HISTORY!

• Quote from https://twitter.com/IVE_DATA/status/1717361984277303433

'I'VE MINE' has now a total of 1,851,211 copies sold on Circle Album Chart

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• plenty of previous gen groups will quickly disappear from list

in year or two we will have only 4th gen there + TWICE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

'I'VE MINE' debuts with 1,856,869 album sold on Circle Monthly Album Chart. Its their highest album sold on the chart.

Edited 2 times, last by meijwy: IVE_DATA new tweet 11:59 AM Nov 9, 2023 ().

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• Only idol group songs to spend 800+ days on MelOn Daily Chart:

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!