What is the worst anime that you have watched?

• I can only think of Makura no Danshi.

A weird anime that feels like these typical kpop imagine fanfics I've come across.

The synopsis is:

If you are lonely sleeping alone at night, then this show is for you! A first-person anime, each episode features a different boyfriend who sleeps beside the viewer each week. With 12 different personalities and ranging from a stall vendor to a librarian boy, there is surely a boyfriend for every viewer!

Even though I admit that I haven't watched all the episodes. (I don't feel like I enjoyed any of the episodes)

Well... a good thing is that the episodes are only 4 minutes long.

The bad thing is that one of the episodes features a 5-year-old...

And then there is also the OVA of Handsome na Kanojo. (I watched it because I had read some of the mangas)

The OVA felt too rushed for me...

• I was searching animes in an streaming platform and found one about some dude who was reincarnated as his high school crush's dog and while watching i could only think of hayao miyazaki legendary quote "anime was a mistake"

• Some years ago I asked what to cosplay if you have no money, cannot buy a wig and don't want to dye hair. I described how I look like and someone suggested me a show without that I knew it. I searched it up and ... it was a ... a step dad who gets sexually active with his 2 step daughters after the mom says she goes onto a work trip at the other end of the country. At the end the brown hair girl gets jealous of the blond girl since the step dad preffers the blond hair girl and so she tries to play some bad tricks on her by using a special perfume on herself that gets her sisters crush into being interested into her instead. Oneday the trick goes to a level, she asks her sister to come to school bathroom via textmessage. The blond girl walks up the bathroom and hears moaning. She than sees her sister having sexual action with her crush and she runs away and screams and never comes back. Than the brown hair girl thinks she won, goes to their step dad and asks him if he could have sexual action with her and he than denies and lies around he never did and blah blah ... she than figured out her mom was back home and her step dad wanted to lie around pretending he did nothing wrong and that the girl had some mental issues. End of the thing was she runs away in anger that he denied everything

I was so confused that I asked the guy who sended the anime if he ment it for real and he only said "you asked for a cheep cosplay and I couldn't think of another girl looking like what you described" :skull:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!