[instiz] Kwon Eunbi reveals she got offers to perform on more than 20 events since her Waterbomb performance!

• AVvXsEi_XYcB2dR-k3t_sY1w_kzP89eDkXT0QyjxVpZbfbg_Vfk0fct2lXJtjUuCqlkclwQU8igWxpAmdt00EGVV04JDVu-gTHC2ysVn3hgM77xQVm6v_jUM17n_RMvc9UHpBRd3kZUuGIu_wPT7DM-fQNQL1jfPxP5kQmPNPwC4CEjg_ZLE3yFyPzdgKxO7gdY=w547-h640

"Kwon Eunbi said that she "got over 20 university festivals and events" and proved herself as the newest biggest trend."

9/19: Korea National University of Transportation

9/20: Kyunghee University Campus, Korean National Police University

9/22: Ansan University, SEOIL University

9/23: Isegye Festival

9/25: Hanyang University

These were just the latest events. Since the Waterbomb, a lot of events invited her so it seems like the haters are boiling with inferiority complex. Kwon Eunbi is becoming more successfulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Eunbi fighting🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

2. She's gonna sweep through the money

3. It was a work of God that she performed at the Waterbomb

4. I'm so happy that Eunbi succeededㅠㅠ

5. Eunbi, let's succeed more❤️❤️

6. Why would people explode with inferiority complex?ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that Eunbi is succeeding

7. I saw her at the Isegye Festival and I naturally said "pretty" out loud because of how pretty she looked

8. She must be making so much money. I'm jealous

9. She's coming to our school too!!!!

> Where?? I'm freaking jealous... she's not even coming to ours

>> Myongji!! Psy is coming too!!!

10. Why be jealous? She's pretty, good at singing, good at performing and I like her so much... unnie, I love you❤️❤️

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8371cfc296d2093f73c478a0d801a43e57993c0a.gif

On a related note, she’s been killing the visual game lately as always

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!