So EL7Z UP Is Flopping As Anticipated.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Entire budget was spent on the first 2 songs.. At least we got this banger out of the show.

I don't think MNET cares at all if the group succeeds or not. It's Kep1er all over again except this time around the competition is BRUTAL and even established "popular" artists are seeing huge declines in sales currently. Also, this group is probably something like priority #4 or #5 for WakeOne which doesn't seem like a great starting point when it's a questionable company to begin with.

I enjoyed the show and wanted to like the group but to be honest I haven't repeated the song after the day it came out.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

omg the song is so good

But who sings it, I'm confused :sweat:

• Maybe if they all were 15 year olds, kpop fans would be buying 100,000 albums. :whistling:

• Entirely predictable after the lineup was announced. The fame of the contestants keeps decreasing with each new show.

They needed more famous participants with preexisting relationships to create tensions/interactions that would offer something interesting that could only be seen on the show and in the group.

Without that they should have just scrapped the idea.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!