TXT Are Anticipated To Enter The Billboard Hot 100 With Their Upcoming Digital Single

• so all I see is MOAs and other Kpop stans on Twitter hyping up TXT upcoming single, that'll be released next month.

the aim is for them to give TXT their first entry on the Hot 100.

and as someone who was anticipating their last album, and loved "Sugar Rush Ride", we were all hoping that would've been the song to be the first step into the chart.

but the digital for the Title was released too late, so SRR ended up at #4 on the Bubbling Under.

Question is, DO YOU THINK TXT HAS A HIGH CHANCE WITH THIS SINGLE OR/AND THE TITLE TRACK FOR THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM, TO CHART ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100??????

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT Are Anticipated To Enter The HOT 100 With Their Upcoming Digital Single” to “TXT Are Anticipated To Enter The Billboard Hot 100 With Their Upcoming Digital Single”.
  • Is it in English? Will it have radio release, remixes and playlisting?

If so, I'm sure they can crack the hot 100

Some are predicting its in English, me personally im not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Far as in radio, I doubt BigHit gonna push it that far, but I could see hard-core MOAs requesting the song on social media to radio stations.

Remixes??? I could see maybe 1 or 2, but im not sure if TXT ever had that to be honest.

I definitely could see some Playlisting happening though.

And "Sugar Rush Ride" had ads on the MV, so if this digital single has a MV, I could see it having ads to, and see it reaching 100 million in the same short time that SRR did.

So to sum it all up, I do believe TXT are gonna crack the Hot 100 as well.

My guess is at #100 - #95

• If BTS stan are fanatics enough to back TXT and Newjeans no matter what song they're spewing, billboard is just a playground for them.

Well NewJeans songs were actually viral-viral, and so many kpop and nonkpop people were listening to their music.

And ADOR used that HYBE money and her connections to push the girls music the way it needed to, by giving it playlisting, ads and so on, which as we can see, it worked out well because "OMG" and "Ditto" charted on the Hot 100 for weeks.

TXT, I do know they have some ARMY who do stream them, most likely because they are in BigHit like BTS, plus some of their songs are really good too.

But overall TXT are a "casual group", so many kpop stans listen to them even if they aren't a MOA, that's why TXT are pretty popular and a well loved group.

• Multiple kpop groups can chart through a digital single with remixes, TXT included.

I don’t know why a group like Stray Kids hasn’t also done it yet as they and TXT definitely would :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if after TXT (hopefully) enter the Hot 100, for STAYs to find a way to make Stray Kids chart on there next time, and try to use whatever strategy MOAs would've used lol.

But to be fr, TXT music is more appealing on a broader scale, so I can truly see them succeeding with this single.

• How is it predicted when it isn't even out?

Fr. We can't even predict what will happen on July. There's gonna be a lot releases that month. The Barbie soundtrack, Taylor Swift, and Olivia Rodrigo are definitely occupying the charts...

I literally said "anticipated to.." by "MOAs" and some "Kpop stans"................... I didn't say anything about a prediction happening💀

• Supposedly it was with some guy named Ryan Tedder.

I guess he's a producer or a songwriter..I don't know.

But people saying he's big.

he’s the vocalist and frontman of onerepublic lol he’s a pretty big deal. anyway this song still slaps :drown-in-tears:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• he’s the vocalist and frontman of onerepublic lol he’s a pretty big deal. anyway this song still slaps :drown-in-tears:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is from June 2nd.

I'm assuming this was when TXT was still in the States for their tour. So they started working on music in the U.S with Bang PD.

The guy in the chair is Ryan

External Content twitter.com

• oh you are back

did the career at hybe ever took off?

yes.

im back in the States for 2 weeks..I been so busy.

I fly back to Seoul right after.

but yeah, I got the job.

I work in the Artist Management area you could say.

I can't get into details, but basically I've been working at HYBE for about 1 month now.

and the label im under, is BigHit Music.

which is good, because that's the company I wanted anyway..either there or BELIFT Lab.

its kinda hard because my Korean isn't "advanced", but I understand enough, and its super on feet and actually more paper work and room meetings than I expected.

I haven't seen many Artists yet, BUT I did see that boy from Zicos group..I don't know his name, the one that look like B.I.

he was walking to a conference room and I was with a bunch of staff headed to the elevator.

it felt surreal to be honest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!