[TWICE in Paris] So I finally saw TWICE after 7 years !!!

• The best part was .. seeing Twice ? I mean it sounds lame ig but it has legit been one of my few dreams for a while now so.. I also got to experience Twice music in a whole different way (on another dimension?), I really should stop using cheap earphones lol. I should invest in better stuff, find myself a pair of expensive headphones or idk (again there was a live band so that changes the experience too of course)

The worst part was Dahyun saying rightfully bonsoir instead of booonjouuuurrr something really silly that I didn't know, but it was really hot that day so I brought a bottle of water and there is some rule that says you cannot keep the cap but can keep the bottle.. so I was like.. ok, drank it quickly to get my hands free since I couldn't put it back in my bag nor enjoy the concert with it but was bothered for a bit because it was really hot (but after the concert started I forgot about it til the end. Except when Twice reminded us to drink a lot :angryr: ). There's nothing else that I can think as negative ! Just this silly detail. It's weird I somehow could bypass this before but I'll think of a way to outsmart this next time :boredr:

interesting - thank you for describing your experience my friend

and if you could would you go back and experience it (twice concert) again? what would you change in terms of seating or ticketing or whatever?

• I completely get what you mean lol.

I remember thinking, I get why groups tour now. It's one thing to stan and listen to music but when you see them live, it makes you want to stan them for life.

Tour don't only make more money for the group, it strengthens the bond with the group.

Exactly!! :claps: Come on Twice don't be shy, come back to Europe so we can strengthen our bond :thumbs-up::smirks2:

• interesting - thank you for describing your experience my friend

and if you could would you go back and experience it (twice concert) again? what would you change in terms of seating or ticketing or whatever?

Hmm good question - actually I had tried to get a normal ticket but it quickly sold out before it was my turn, I bought a VIP later because this was the only way left to get access to the concert.

Much later I noticed you get opportunities on the official website when people resell their tickets if they can't come anymore, but I had grown attached to my VIP ticket. It will depend on my financial situation next time and if I can attend that early but I think I would buy it again ! :yesr:

• Hmm good question - actually I had tried to get a normal ticket but it quickly sold out before it was my turn, I bought a VIP later because this was the only way left to get access to the concert.

Much later I noticed you get opportunities on the official website when people resell their tickets if they can't come anymore, but I had grown attached to my VIP ticket. It will depend on my financial situation next time and if I can attend that early but I think I would buy it again ! :yesr:

nice nice - I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and would do it again

once last question since you know me and I love to ask questions lol

compared to other concerts you've been to (kpop or otherwise) how did this one compare?

• nice nice - I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and would do it again

once last question since you know me and I love to ask questions lol

compared to other concerts you've been to (kpop or otherwise) how did this one compare?

It's difficult to compare as it is the first time I went to the golden pit but I think, I could feel the happy vibes, more than enthusiasm, that is, yes, characteristic of Twice but also coming from the crowd too ! The encounter of the two gave me so much energy I started singing and dancing a little despite being absolutely terrible at it :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!