Idol Defenders vs Victim Defenders

• I get that. Yet, I can question a victim's words. This forum is a closed system, we are not harassing any victim here. However critical I may be, I'm not posting anything on anyone's SNS.

Of course you can question, no one is saying you can’t. What I have an issue with is people completely invalidating the victims and manipulating everything they say to defend their idols, on the other side I have a MAJOR issue with the “guilty until proven innocent” and “rather believe a potential liar than a potential rapist/bully/abuser etc”, these psychos shouldn’t ever be in a jury seat. Like EVER. They’re also manipulating the situation because they just want someone to shit on and would go to the extremes because they know there’s no repurcussions.

For your other statement though, this is a public site that one can access anywhere. Maybe it’s because I was a fan of Sulli but even on these sites I hate to see such comments, whether it’s to an idol or a victim or just anyone. Integrity isn’t something you show to others, it’s how you behave behind their back. Not saying it’s as bad as the ones in the DM but it still contributes to the hate.

• on the other side I have a MAJOR issue with the “guilty until proven innocent” and “rather believe a potential liar than a potential rapist/bully/abuser etc”, these psychos shouldn’t ever be in a jury seat. Like EVER.

You're contradicting yourself here. Believing a liar means you're making a victim where there was none. You're basically saying you'd rather sentence a few innocents here and there than letting go one culprit. These are the methods of witch hunters. No wonder we can't agree then.

• You're contradicting yourself here. Believing a liar means you're making a victim where there was none. You're basically saying you'd rather sentence a few innocents here and there than letting go one culprit. These are the methods of witch hunters. No wonder we can't agree then.

Bruh...what are you saying? How am I contradicting myself? How am I witch hunting?

It’s true that it’s wrong to say “guilty until proven innocent” and “rather believe a potential liar than a potential r/a/b etc”. Unless there’s concrete evidence than its neutral, any innocent person can be accused of something they didn’t do because humans are fucked up, therefore in court of law its “innocent until proven guilty”. I’m confused with what you’re saying? So you believe that “guilty until proven innocent” is okay? You are saying then that Soojin is guilty of what she’s been accused of? Like that’s what I’m arguing against....I think you misunderstood what I wrote, because it seems that you are also against this bullshit mindset, considering your stance on these recent cases.

• Bruh...what are you saying? How am I contradicting myself? How am I witch hunting?

It’s true that it’s wrong to say “guilty until proven innocent” and “rather believe a potential liar than a potential r/a/b etc”. Unless there’s concrete evidence than its neutral, any innocent person can be accused of something they didn’t do because humans are fucked up, therefore in court of law its “innocent until proven guilty”. I’m confused with what you’re saying? So you believe that “guilty until proven innocent” is okay? You are saying then that Soojin is guilty of what she’s been accused of? Like that’s what I’m arguing against....I think you misunderstood what I wrote, because it seems that you are also against this bullshit mindset, considering your stance on these recent cases.

My bad, I thought you said “guilty until proven innocent” is wrong and that you'd rather believe a potential liar than a potential culprit. Which doesn't make sense. I misunderstood, sorry.

• Fans who defend idols over misdemeanours are annoying imo. How far does someone have to go to be guilty in some fans eyes, commit murder? They don’t get sympathy from me if it’s been proven they’ve done something wrong. On the other hand, I will defend them if if it’s just rumour or speculation or K Netz carrying on. Fans need to stop endorsing the more serious incidents.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!