When They Sing "Generation" It's The Kill Shot

• When They Sing "Generation" It's The Kill Shot

TRIPLES is amazing.

How did this song not blow up?

Hooooowww..

It's AMAZING.

The feeling. So fun. So epic. So cool.

I love the dance.. that synchronized La La La part..

And then... The kill shot..

We're here on this together.

The way it's disordered

The decadence is where it's at.

"I jump inside GENERATION!"

SO SATISFYING......

Oh man why did this not go off and get big.

Such a great song and MV and dance combo.

TRIPLES got something amazing going on here

I hope more people take notice.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's one of my favourite releases of the year. Unfortunately, TripleS' subsequent songs haven't reached the same level.

Touch does for me. It's my other song of the year.

I'm just sad these are all sub units. I want them to be actual groups.

I think the rotation gimmick is a mistake.

It goes against psychology of fans building an emotional bond.

How can one attach and love a group if it's transient.

Despite this huge issue.

Man they hit on something incredible with Generation. And in my opinion also Touch.

Glad you loved this!

• Yeah it's a great song. Don't really care for the MV though.

Brother you're back??! Your ban ended?

Did the fact they're 24/7 365 holding their smarthphones in every shot throw the MV off for you haha?

Yea, I could do without the constant preoccupation with every girl just holding her phone in front of her and posing in every shot. I just try to ignore it as I know the kids these days do nothing but that... But it does grate after awhile. But overall I actually dig the MV pretty well otherwise.

I absolutely love the beginning when they're in the long dresses. (Even though I know the whole gist of the narrative is that that's lame and they want to change into their "true" clothes... I kinda ignore that lol). They're so charming in them.

And the part where they do the synchronized sway dance in the bedroom. So cool in my book.

Helps that I the song is one of my favorite of the past year. So it definitely biases me in its favor.

Did you see the new sub-unit is coming back? LOVElution. This unit is 8 members.

Here's the teaser.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm excited. I still hate the fact it's rotation. But I'm just kinda trying to roll with it as I'm so enamored with some of the overall group's songs.

• Yeah all of their mvs are too much like that other group. And again I can't think of anything more boring that watching someone play on their phone. I have to watch people in the real world do that all day so I don't want it in my entertainment.

How many subunits is this now? I've lost track. And where is SleepingGiant ? Why isn't he supporting your TripleS threads?

• How many subunits is this now? I've lost track. And where is SleepingGiant ? Why isn't he supporting your TripleS threads?

I haven't been as active on AllKpop as of late, if the Thread isn't on the First page when I log in I probably won't see it

As for TripleS It is technically only the 3rd Sub-Unit so far

Acid Angel of Asia

(KR)ystal Eyes

LOVElution <--- Debuting very soon

EVOLution is next in line

The Full Group debut happened earlier this year with "Rising" with a then 10 member full line-up (Now 16) so they don't count as a sub-group I think

As I understand it, they will mostly be sub-groups put together kind of like a Survival Show where the line-ups of the sub-groups constantly change based on Fan voting with a Once a Year Full group comeback (although a 24 member comeback song is going to be so strange in modern Kpop)

Generation is one of my absolute favourite songs of 2022, I would argue for a Nugu small company the Song did kinda Blow up, to me it was the perfect debut and Yubin became my Bias because of it

My Top 5 Favourite members so far - Yubin, Chaeyeon, Nien, Kaede, Seoyeon

• I know this is what late!!! But thank you for all the information!

I love this song so much. I wish they'd get more attention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!