RUMOR - BTS Jungkook's Solo Album Release Day November 3!

• So I guess the rumors were true and his album will he fully in English.

Hey Korea boo from Europe, decalcomania is also in English. Just go focus on your other faves who sing 40% Korean 60% English on a song made by westerners.

And just unstan. JK and BTS will never satisfy your Korean fetish ass.

• Hey hardcore stans.

This is a forum and we live in a free speech world.

People are allowed to have opinions. Deal with it!

Somehow I feel you wouldn't go like that if I said I didn't like some other member's music.

Also funny how some childish stans like to feel so cool and powerful for insulting people they don't know. Wow.

And say what you want, I'm an army but a level headed one. I like them, but just like any normal person some things I don't like and that's OK for people to feel that way and express it. Is it so hard to understand that?

And Decalcomania was in English but it didn't sound like a typical chatt climbing song, that's the difference.

Oof, can't remember how you reacted here and people were on the fence when Dynamite was announced. Some armys were not happy and that's OK. The world is not perfect!

This forum led by you feels like a dictatorship to be honest. I don't see this kind of aggressiveness in non army threads somehow.

Maybe you should chill.

• And Decalcomania was in English but it didn't sound like a typical chart-climbing song, that's the difference.

He ain't gonna release something like Decalcomania as a single so just block him on Spotify atp... the boy wants to be a global popstar. :pepe-shame:
    I think V's album would be more to you're liking since it would be produced by Min Hee Jin and you seem to like Newjean's music these days.

• You are an European with a Korean fetish. Far from level headed, more of a whiny loser who repeats the same shit like a parrot. Go laugh and mingle with bts antis and njns Stan’s you love. Leave positive BTS threads to actual fans who want to enjoy them.

• You are an European with a Korean fetish. Far from level headed, more of a whiny loser who repeats the same shit like a parrot. Go laugh and mingle with bts antis and njns Stan’s you love.

You must have had great parents, for you to just name people you don't know like that.

Dont worry I won't go down to your level.

Also dont make assumptions of people you don't know.

I am an army just like you, just with different opinions. And I'll be here when they come back, so sorry you'll have to have to deal with "lesser armys".

Now have a great day!

• You are an European with a Korean fetish. Far from level headed, more of a whiny loser who repeats the same shit like a parrot. Go laugh and mingle with bts antis and njns Stan’s you love. Leave positive BTS threads to actual fans who want to enjoy them.

Hey Korea boo from Europe, decalcomania is also in English. Just go focus on your other faves who sing 40% Korean 60% English on a song made by westerners.

And just unstan. JK and BTS will never satisfy your Korean fetish ass.

I get that he doesn't like Jungkook's solo music but it's better if we refrain from name-calling and insults.. :pepe-shame:

• Somehow I feel you wouldn't go like that if I said I didn't like some other member's music.

I expressed that I didn't think it mattered what language it was in as long as each member was recording what they wanted to - meaning as long as it was their choice. This is why we call them artists - artists craft what they love and are passionate about. I'd react the same way if this was said against any other member or any other artist/group/etc for that matter. As long as it is what they want, then this is their art.

You have a right to feel any which way you want, but understand how entitled it sounds to believe that anyone should be able to dictate to them what they should or should not do, rather than let them choose their own path.

• Saying they dont like chart climbing songs but love those songs from NJs which are 90% in English and are 2 mins long :cryingr::cryingr: .

No offence to NJs though

The fact that JKs songs havent even out but they already get haters. At least wait until you hear the songs, how hard is it coming from a "fan"?

• Saying they dont like chart climbing songs but love those songs from NJs which are 90% in English and are 2 mins long :cryingr::cryingr: .

No offence to NJs though

The fact that JKs songs havent even out but they already get haters. At least wait until you hear the songs, how hard is it coming from a "fan"?

It’s the hypocrisy for me lol. Proclaimed stans acting this way to maintain superiority complex and gain validation from kpop fans. Just hilarious.

No offense to NJs though

Tbh, I notice how people would put Jungkook on a high pedestal which would lead them to criticize him if he doesn't meet what is expected of him and I think it's unfair. :pepe-shame:

• People who feel entitled to what an artist wants to release and in what language are so off-putting. Jungkook will decide what and how he wants his musical output to be and people are free to like or dislike it but the entitledness to what he releases is so obnoxious... If he wants to release music in English, he fucking can. Go somewhere else with your unwanted expectations because we don't care for your negativity here.

• I don't understand why it matters what language he releases music in as long as he is releasing what he WANTS to release.

Absolutely, and as I said before, the language is not important at all, the important thing is that people can enjoy the song they are listening to. Otherwise none of us would be fans of a Kpop group right now. Also, I think that most, if not all, of Taehyung's album will probably consist of English songs. And I think there's nothing wrong with that. Taehyung has always shown interest in singing in English, most of the songs he has released so far are in English. It's something he wants to do, it's very clear. The important thing is to be able to like the songs he offers and this is up to the listener. Like, most of us loved Dynamite but hated PTD. And it had nothing to do with the language in which it was sang.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• The problem is not you having an opinion or expressing it but you parroting literally the same thing every single chance you get. It is not enough for you to do so in BTS related threads that you have started doing this even in non BTS related threads while circlejerking to it with people who like to bash BTS regularly.

You have an opinion, we get it. Say it once, say it twice but just stop saying the same thing 100 times over. All of this over just few (not even 10) English songs when all of them combined have released like 400+ songs.

And it is not about which members you are bashing. You have been doing this for almost 2 years now and we are all just tired of it. We have seen you complain about BTS more than antis while barely praising them. I probably won't be wrong in saying we have seen those antis praise BTS more than you without backhanded compliments.

We could look past it if you were atleast there to praise or celebrate BTS but you rarely do so. Heck, you have celebrated your new faves more than BTS even though you claim to be stanning them for years. It's also the hypocrisy where you are complaining about English and chart climbing songs from BTS when your new faves whole career is just about that.

You can't call yourself level headed when you were panicking and going around the forum with "BTS has disbanded" shit after that FESTA video for weeks. If you were actually level headed you would know that expressing a negative opinion once or twice is enough to get it out of the system and you don't feel the need to parrot it all the time. What level headed person does is talk about the things you like more than the things you don't like. You certainly don't do that.

This is another problem that you push your own opinions as fandom's opinions. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't too. BTS have been losing fans since 2015. But what has separated BTS from others is that they have managed to gain more fans than they lost. Those who leave the fandom would end up leaving for one stupid reason or another. So losing fans is always a good riddance.

• Kind of confirmed for November? :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!