Natty will be the next Lalisa of Kpop.

• I think i might have said this years ago when she debuted solo. But i still believe it will happen.

The girl had so much potential with her solo debut but everyone, including Thai fans, paid her dust X(X( . Not cool at all, Lisa isnt the only Thai idol that deserves support.

Now, she is 21 and doing this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And according to this tweet, Natty is going viral in Spotify Korea for her solo song, maybe due to this performance.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

By the end of 2024, Natty will be a household name in the Kpop world :pepe-notes::pepe-pray::pepe-big-brain::lighter-pepe:

• Her debut solo did not do very well.

Their company is doing a good job at promoting this group, but they are no YG.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Unless they have YG money and connections, then she won't be as famous. But skillset wise? Maybe in the long run when she have more experiences. But then again, Lisa is a really good dancer and performer too, so it's a big maybe.

---======---

• If Kiss of Life had bought and released the song cupid, they could have a chance.

But unless they can pull something like that off, then no.

• Don’t set the girl up. Both N and L doesn’t deserve it. There are so many Thai KPOP idols and trainees that most Thai fans can’t keep up and it is not like we must support all Thai idols automatically lol. Just like other music fans, we also have to like the music, concept, and be interested etc. I have heard about Natty, gave her a chance by listening to her song a few times, and found that it isn’t my kind of music and not sure if I like her voice.

I wish her success and she does have potential.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!