Question. Please answer thoughtfully and fully

• White apologist =/= white, it just means you're an apologist for all the wrongdoings of white people. But of course you don't know this diction, since you did NO RESEARCH.

I don't excuse any of the wrong doings done to anyone of any color by anyone of any color, black white asian or anything else. I did do research but as I said before, I do not need to explain anything to you because I understand your point of view and I know that even if I explain you will still call me racist. This is my experience and I'm done dealing with people who accuse me of things without knowing me. Now if you'll excuse me

• Dude, what? Ancient African tribes used hairstyles like braids to indicate status, it's culture. Literal culture, which yes a white man has no business using. "People like you"? Who are people like me?

If you can't comprehend what I said, then you're just as racist than the white devils you hate so much. The opposite sides of the same fuckin coin. You claim to fight them even though you play by the same rules. Keep being a loser.

In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For instance, 6 has divisors 1, 2 and 3 (excluding itself), and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6, so 6 is a perfect number.

• If you can't comprehend what I said, then you're just as racist than the white devils you hate so much. The opposite sides of the same fuckin coin. You claim to fight them even though you play by the same rules. Keep being a loser.

I never once said white people are the devil or that I hate them, keep victimizing them imo. Good day to you too asshole <3

II () - T Y O ( )

• I never once said white people are the devil or that I hate them, keep victimizing them imo. Good day to you too asshole <3

You make zero sense. Have a nice day.

In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its positive divisors, excluding the number itself. For instance, 6 has divisors 1, 2 and 3 (excluding itself), and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6, so 6 is a perfect number.

• i wouldnt say anything cuz i am not white or black but i would think its a little strange that you want to change your race. Also people might get mad at me but racism towards white people definitely exist. It may not be pointed out or regarded but it definitely exists. It isnt as bad as the racism towards black people or other races tho.

u cant be racist 2 yt ppl

• Hairstyles result of specific hair textures. They're a byproduct. Stop bringing the stigma against braided hair all the time, the rest of the world is not responsible for the shit that's going on in your fucked up country.

Look at this dude. King Buzzo from the Melvins. Look at his hair. With this kind of hair, he could very well braid them as it would suit his hair texture. But I guess people like would be offended just because he's white.

member-of-the-melvins-band-buzz-osborne-also-known-as-king-buzzo-is-picture-id461360149?s=612x612

their r certain hairstyles that belong to the black culture

• Can we stop reviving threads like these?

• Honestly, i would say you are mind controlled by exploitative media, AND I would suggest your selfish Vanity may be criminally depleting scarce medical resources that could be saving lives.

How many more lives could have been saved over past decades if rich people and their politicians hadn't funneled basic medical funding into elaborate plastic surgery facilities.

• 2yr

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!