[theqoo] ITZY Yuna and Yeji fans send trucks to JYP - Knetz show different reactions

• [theqoo] ITZY YUNA'S CHINESE FANDOM SENDING PROTEST TRUCKS IN FRONT OF JYP

AVvXsEh7SMgDfHcg2yfKFX_jL99C1mM6__Q3HpDCm5fBhZPs8EFevV7jvTZR1egnZVwmlN7gwhZ23y_vd7KROkOFed9wyjHFJnGMOfy-67j3oCDjEk1F3Ge4s33I4kG03q7167nTjtSu9naITfGJ59UOw3eRMIoYe9Yhl_HvU3D3owCKv6a1obxxIuyrTaTq7Ok=s16000
    "Totally disregarding the Internet hate comments
    Not doing a single thing to protect the clebrity
    What is the company doing?"

AVvXsEhjKGuoCyiqgu4h22od6c9DhGCmKnrAclcSLEZA5wskZb1oGYC8istqIQxtqmbRI-m7znNVb-2JmUa69W1tTGh4A_yZViFJSxQeNcW7xUIZrVrjRATtu-GwOijotgT_VsDmEtOdeLn6kxQnbNbV9ZLlprsohBAEFuwOpofQFD61LKMg3GRqINsh1j-M-M8=s16000
    "Yuna doesn't have a single individual promotion"
    "Even the highlight medley doesn't show her"
    "Where are we supposed to go if we want to see Yuna?"

AVvXsEgU1uN4ANATu0oq1k5ROyTuLf3fbqSYsmfpOBjGT07hxQYwIKW3W8DFlf7YZbfy1cf8Xa2Yr1cu4Nn7xv0fK-uHxWGFU49qiLSMRI2gymjw3M_QahRIiu2MHPOz2Mxak9u1jCanfZd7rA0Dmjk0pP7FW_kqsoax9rJ0t_HMUCyfY6Mwn-ExoiMyhAdwXD0=s16000
    "Lazy hair shop OUT"
    "Unchanging styling NO"
    "Makeup that is out of trend NO"
    "Do something about Yuna's visuals"

AVvXsEgR69tNy3-ypkItjqQcl4daDTOc_cATO7Oii4_8W6nVGprNtEckYjAsa2RKRfhSH8My7HVViZWJQGcuWfTxkvyWdMvZ5QFedrRwScgd_GtLX5G3CgYUq8xHV2__1M5fsNCOrdFbuB_kHCbuyb9uHNFVqWaQL_iqjj196hq6bO-SAEkEK_tvO-Iv1ieXW1w=s16000
    "Yuna did so well with U Go Girl but the 2nd department didn't do anything about it"
    "If you can't do marketing properly, should the fans teach you?"

original post: here

1. ITZY's fandom are allowed to be pissed, I'd send 10 trucks if I were them

2. I totally agree with the content of these trucks

3. It' true they f*cking suck a what they do

4. U Go Girl gave her so much buzz to the fact that even muggles knew about her, I was so shocked when I saw that they didn't do anything about it after the year end show. What a waste of her visuals

5. JYP really stopped giving any sort of solo promotions after Suzy. Yuna is good on variety shows too, why aren't they sending her on variety shows or letting her do her own Youtube?

6. JYP is a truck restaurant

7. I agree with Yuna, she could be a top idol irght now

8. What they're saying is true though?

9. I've stopped expecting anything from the 2nd division... They f*cking can't do their job

10. I don't know why JYP has been a miss the whole year. Did they change their board of directors?

[theqoo] ITZY YEJI'S FANDOM SENDING PROTEST TRUCKS IN FRONT OF JYP

AVvXsEhQsBndus6v4wPRmw3yJsibIMtqc0s0Ezpgg31l5OS64bzBdG84dUUeoEJtTepWy2d9OfzjiQr2s3GRhP-sRiloSmIUslqfoDBtpwti6Yw4-YVNkblS-5S3wbblMMyqZ_1N61h2HRoNJcPi5CX8mcQX40Mb4ZIPiAUgYGkBPqdmTCTNTAD4oS7nWktj1Jw

AVvXsEigoBsZQToVz5SuqwbZrzLQSY0yMxcQz1kYnR5sbqYxtwxVZZw3NawfTdl5qPDviyXEY4uSo_Wjf-1ke5FOPH51n4nisuZYOgpee8HBHm_9EiDIwHk18P2eYtqhvpE1Kf78UCHbOz4ZzMiaEMslaztqJELI25TAG9M2nnGDvBk8mNsS-eSadu1C8SFnm5Y

"Weird hairstyle NO""Bad maekup NO"
    "Styling that matches the current times YES"

AVvXsEjCELYUlhVzC302bb5lMydwZfinxeBWftmp-cHMuGgLo8qkvUoUp7Xdkc5i3S-i9n0m0_q-A5goERPJp0Neen6vFksTpi4bfnJUgN0ewAonroUcWBPN4IAZFva9bkfCMM5wKcm6I6hIDeU8C8pjWAvWrAWASATEOuBmogLFAVjYaQ2fGpi0EjNJHh33GVI

"We fully support moving forward with her personal SNS"
    "Give us her individual magazine, dance and song covers right now!"

AVvXsEjOdRRFaabe7iPAAYBpiXwLrJHFzbtaX7xD7I9uKEU84bMfvdC4dG7pKuQgv7pkdo4R79-lH8lw9et5bBLPbg3m0XdNM-NPG-S-RP58id_9C8gTiaeAPzjvKn64bByyRznPHcYyhqUcxcX2F1PWNZBPqXefRjfOFqXd_i80oDgsAy26sVnLCFDgggu_U6Y

"When are you going to resolve the issue of her sasaeng fans and hate comments?"

AVvXsEixKKEwWUuwITYyYS5frKXbbFeasYrdDjNE233La1-9CatLNT4eVg6DCEVVICbuyoeOSrRsp0qbWP7QDKhBx4myaCA5Oo_oFaWlr-LzSMbpb3NTcqEibzMjVNl4aJ6HJY202L_Mrsbhn7MyROM2NeC80ZsaSApvI-tMRLkOFchIuxcJQVb5SDEpKS7Roi0

"Yeji is doing so well but the 2nd division is freaking bad"
    "Why is Yeji not on the cover of the limited edition album?"

AVvXsEh1XyBLumKGkQrvwpcYlIRZj5zoefKrTGOYVWj4rNOmD13lGGnIhIqsD7i_DMu2qniXgqWxYtrvIGIMhrXdWChujfHejqmuHK06a_idrj6KWG8bYRHN1O1fQs0v8eAJAB1JRoYrcCzuW7Ao84LWfQlmxcO4k_jG9FHLUdJDA1YepU_yu6GsJGo3r0XFtdM

"The moment Yeji's Choose Me came out, it was so filled with with emotion that I was filled with tears. Jinyoung-ah, what about you?"

original post: here

1. Yeji's fans are honestly toogreedy

2. I was agreeing with Yuna's fansbut I can't agree with Yeji's fans

3. She's the one getting the most pushed for her individual promotions. I can agree to the complaints about her hair and makeup but all of their hair and makeup are weird...

4. Should I buy a truck?

5. Is the trucking industry profitable now?

6. This was easy to understand, they wrote well

7. I knew I should've bought a truck

8. This is the cover they're talking about. There are 3 in the front and 2 at the back
    AVvXsEjJiL5Z6nUMvB8MHENa-X-0MoOTE4ozAZzh-FCWQURGL7TasS7dvt4SvgR6UX5SqdgYoO-Ib0BdoqnIx7ke5NqItCTPP639sDdML7dt2dPyYH4K8hYAUxdUrg8s2R9qbsAfRWqmX-UCse4m9T3t4LA9iItR3CPZpHCOW7EOnlq-KVl_VaBbXQ-x4t4q1po=s16000

9. Trucking is the future~

10. They've lost it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuna should be pushed in at least 2024...be serious JYP she should have been pushed already at this point.

Let's get her at least some shoots or MC work at the least...ideally a music project please FFS.

Edit: it's Yuna, not fucking Tuna auto correct.

• Yuna should be pushed in at least 2024...be serious JYP she should have been pushed already at this point.

Let's get her at least some shoots or MC work at the least...ideally a music project please FFS.

Edit: it's Yuna, not fucking Tuna auto correct.

actually would be great

YUNA - 1st Mini Album 'Tune In'

and TUNA vibing to music on the cover!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The most disgusting thing I've seen, so called fans attacking Itzy....

It is Itzy that are being harmed as they are about to have a Comeback and there are messages hating the other members while demanding only a couple get work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!