Yall this One Piece live action doesn't look that bad, aye?

• I expected it to be absolute cringe dumpster fire but after watching both trailers, I am like hmmmm there is potential for this to be good. I am a bit hyped to see it now actually :pepe-magnify:

• The trailer looked fun which I honestly wasn't expecting. They even seem to have done well with adapting the character designs. Everyone's immediately recognisable without being too goofy looking.

Nami and Sanji look a lot older than they should be of course, but I can live with that.

I'll be giving the show a try for sure.

• Some devil fruit powers and even the drawing style makes it difficult to adapt this show for live action but I agree with you, trailers look good! I think if we go into this without big expectations we could be surprised with the outcome. Eiichiro Oda is involved if I heard correctly so it can't be that bad... But I am willing to apologise to you if it is because I did see some live action nightmares. :pepe-sad:

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• The weirdest thing is, I heard that there are people who would watch the show, just cause of Arata Mackenyu even if they actually never cared for One Piece before ... wtf

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The trailer looked fun which I honestly wasn't expecting. They even seem to have done well with adapting the character designs. Everyone's immediately recognisable without being too goofy looking.

Nami and Sanji look a lot older than they should be of course, but I can live with that.

I'll be giving the show a try for sure.

The woman who plays Nami is 30

The man who plays Sanji is 27

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• If you watch the anime or follow the manga it looks like trash but if it becomes your introduction to one piece, then yeah it doesn't look THAT bad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!