Idc about 50/50 or their company tbh, I just want to know who will win the cases

• I don't have any sympathy left for any of them tbh. I wouldn't lie to myself saying I care about the girls and their careers because I'm not. At the beginning yes, but it's too much too follow right now. Now, I just invested in their lawsuits cases because it's interesting and obviously the only controversy we have right now. I doubted that many actually care about them but only following the cases just because the hype. We all know they didn't have huge fanbase so yeah clearly most of us only here for the tea.

The only thing that I want to know after all of this resolved is, will Wanner and Siahn stay loyal to them? Basically, Siahn have the formula and Wanner have the budget that they can easily create a new group like 50/50 but with good reputation. The only part that make me feel kinda sorry for the girls is, they don't know they're actually disposable. They're not on other popular groups level that have strong fanbase individually so company cannot afford to ditch them aside just like that.

• I also wonder will siahn sign the girls even if they win the case. If he signs them, isn't he just confirming all the accusations are true?

• I also wonder will siahn sign the girls even if they win the case. If he signs them, isn't he just confirming all the accusations are true?

Most likely he will let the girls sign a minor label, owned by one of his cronies

• No one will win. Will be a prolonged legal battle that will eventually settle once they run out of money. They'll agree to sell rights, trademarks, brand etc.. to a third party for pennies on the dollar and split the proceeds.

the question is who failed the other first.

whe know attrakt worked at first with kamp. but they left cuz they couldnt work together with attrakt.

the givers ended their work with attrakt in march cuz attrakt didnt change.

than attrakt ceo attacked warner.

if attrakt would have a problem with 50/50 or with siahn i would be tempted to side with attrakt. but since he have problems with every single business partner he is working with i tent to believe attrakt ceo is the problem.

• Interpark is washing its hands on Jeon

It said the 8 million it invested on Jeon has nothing to do with Fifty Fifty.

it seems to favor Jeon, but it actually shows Jeon's incompetence. he wasted all these money for nothing - what does he have to show about all these money?

It actually favors the members' argument to terminate the contract on the basis that Jeon is incompetent.

A lot of Koreans seem to be unable to add 2 and 2 together. Jeon's PR tactics worked in the initial phase, but as the trial goes on, he has to produce something real, which he has in a short supply.

Interest on them is already dying in AKP. With no new news the matter will drift on for a few weeks, Jeon 'wins' a victory in name , the members pay around $100k each to cut ties with him, and on to the West.

This is a very bad case of Korean myopia; Koreans overestimated their own importance. It will end the long standing misconception that Korea controls KPop, and as the new Korea-free model gains traction, Korea will cease to be the tail which wags the dog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!