[Bop or Flop] Swan "Twenty"

• you talk about BlackpinkHouse ?

Ayy I think that's the one.

Also, this is Swan second time with JungKey I think. The other time was some contest, equally as good;

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

---======---

• I like the lyrics, dang she wrote it with Jungkey too. Could be on my chill/work playlist.

Yo where is that one chingu blink with the Karina pfp at. I told them to be here when Swan releases her solo. They were in the Olivia Rodrigo thread.

:hey-bee::hey-bee::hey-bee:

NGL i was all set to call Swan "mid" with her vocals, i dont remember her standing out during her group songs. Maybe a great technical singer but with generic tone/color that you find in 90 percent of GG vocals.

But boy oh boy, she proved me wrong. Not only is the song a decent bop, but her vocals are definitely superior. It has a sharp edge to it that i really like.

• NGL i was all set to call Swan "mid" with her vocals, i dont remember her standing out during her group songs. Maybe a great technical singer but with generic tone/color that you find in 90 percent of GG vocals.

But boy oh boy, she proved me wrong. Not only is the song a decent bop, but her vocals are definitely superior. It has a sharp edge to it that i really like.

If you're curious about Swan's vocals, you should watch some of her covers from her predebut Practice 365 days. :thumbs-up: She is definitely the best along with Goeun, but their strengths are in different places. I think most of Purple Kiss's title tracks aren't the most suited for vocal flexing.

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!