[BOP or FLOP] Lapillus - "GRATATA"

• Bop or Flop 5

1. BOP (1) 20%
    2. Blop (3) 60%
    3. FLOP (1) 20%

After debuting with the highest Flop % vote ever seen on All-Kpop with "Hit Ya!"

Is the groups first comeback any better? or more of the same?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let me help promo bside too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and stages if yall interested

• let me help promo bside too

I like it so much more than the Title track personally, but maybe the title track will grow on me I went with Blop for now

also I accidentally posted this Poll in the wrong Forum, meant for it to be in the Lounge I don't think many people even check in here, I mean I only checked to make sure no one else had already posted a Bop or Flop thread and must have forgotten to go back to the Main thread before clicking the New Thread button

Oh well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!