I cannot stand Kpop reaction videos

• Official Post

99% of every kpop reaction video:

"Whoa look at how good they dance! And in sync?"

"Whoa that high note is crazy!"

"These rappers are crazy!"

Most reactors are in it for the clout and the sponsorship and the "join my pateron to watch me react to Itaewon Class" or some shit. Too many use reactors as validation that their faves are good which is weird to me personally. Like I love it when smaller groups I love are hyped up and I do sometimes watch just for that, but I'm not gonna assume that because some random vocal coach said it was good that it's proof of fact.

There are some good reactors out there who try to do more than just react and actually discuss the song or the video in a real way, but they are few and far between. Like I don't even mind the major criticism of "you can tell their reactions are fake because they like every video they react to" when a couple of them have said that if they don't like a song or they don't really have anything to say then they won't post because they don't want to put negativity out there.

• I enjoy reactors that can analyze video like this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i like the dancer ones like Jeff avenue and OG KPOP, Classical musicians are really good, form of therapy, Editor react(forget his name) is cool

most the other ones tho, its like how you gonna listen to 300 kpop songs, and love ALL of them

• I like the ones that can actually contribute something interesting, like this guy and his guest K-pop vocal coach who worked for a while at YG.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't stand them. :pepe-cross:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I also hate it when they pause the video like every 5 seconds, or keep rewinding the vid

because they cannot monetize the video without pausing it. if they have to endure through kpop they sure are going to earn some money, they aren't fake for free. and to think that people actually pay them to react : S

i watch only jino (his videos aren't monetized and can say whatever he wants), ReacttotheK, and form of therapy. i don't see anyone else, "don't recommend this channel" option is doing its job well.

• I only watch reactions from vocal coatches or video editors. like Form of Therapy, ReacttotheK(classic musicians react. It’s fun to see them da girl if/fanboying over instruments and do the whole musician nerdy analysis. It make me feel like I’m learning stuff 😂 )reaKtpop(she is has cute reactions), Jorden Orme(but he often leaves the best reactions on the patreon. 😩 sneaky) Sir Austin is pretty fun too, he loves Exo so he has tons of exo videos but also reacts to first gen, second gen groups too. It looks like he hasn’t known kpop for that long.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!