This song isn't dying anytime soon, as KPOP channels starts posting videos for some Brave Girls clout

• Never I thought I'll see a day KPOP channels actively promoting Brave Girls. They be better at promoting them than Brave Brothers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “This song isn't dying anytime soon, as KPOP channels starts posting them for some Brave Girls clout” to “This song isn't dying anytime soon, as KPOP channels starts posting videos for some Brave Girls clout”.
  • oh god thanks to you I've learn that cute smile girl has big TT's... I will stan!

and also share her smile!

External Content www.instagram.com

you know what also helps? the fact that Koreans started filming reaction videos to this recent popular clip lol, so it's hella trending

External Content www.youtube.com

• Tbh she gives me a bit of Jihyo vibes. Her smile her energy :lover1::lover1:

• Tbh she gives me a bit of Jihyo vibes. Her smile her energy :lover1::lover1:

that's "a bit" for you, yes.

damn we should start petition for Brave Girls badges ha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!