Recommend BTS Reactors in Youtube

• Not too long ago, I just started stanning BTS.

So who are the trustworthy Youtube reactors you can recommend? And why do you like them?

As for now I'm following:

xCeleste - For MV theories since she analyses them well

JoseOchoaTV - For JK since his love for him is something I can relate. He's an ARMY for 5 or 6 years now if I'm not mistaken.

Mexinese Family - For BTS since they pay attention to them equally even tho their bias is JK n Jimin. I encourage you to try and watch them. They are awesome. Now they even give out BE albums for some of their suscribers. (they are my fave reactors)

Nadeen TV - I just enjoy seeing someone also new get into BTS.

Edited 6 times, last by ellemae ().

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “Best BTS Reactors in Youtube” to “Recommend BTS Reactors in Youtube”.
  • Form of therapy( I like his reactions)

Reacttothek (for the music aspects)

Dj Jino( kinda brutal with his honesty)

Nate and Ella( they are just random non kpop fans who react to BTS. I like the way they themselves bother to research more on behind the scenes for their BTS reactions to get more information about the music)

similar to these last two (who i also like to watch)

-REEDS REACT. they are both very invested in getting to know bts' history more (besides the music ofc) & you can see that the man is honestly very captivated by bts' humbleness, message & story

- STUFR Reacts, they are also very honest if they don't really like a song

- Lenny len (he and his friends are just fun to see, nothing to deep & they all voice their love for jin a lot, so thats cute to see)

- Waleska Herrera; i have never seen them overreact (only watched their bts reactions) & they discuss a lot, since it seems they both have experience in performing

these are pretty much the only reactors i watch (except for a few korean ones & the ones in the comment from afriyieau1)

im just hoping no one of them turn into fake overreactors :)

• I've watched some of these🤗 If these are your type of reactors, (that watch random BTS stuffs and music), you should watch Mexinese family. They were Non-KPOP fans now they even have all albums way back to Dark & Wild

• I would choose 프리액션 FreeAction, they are a Korean channel, but they sub their videos in English. Also, they react to videos from all eras, not just the current stuff.

• Most reaction channel are fake. X/

They start watching the most popular requests to gain views, until they dive enough in their discography and doesn't get as much views. Then they start reacting to other popular groups and it goes on and on...

The only one I watch are for theories, music analysis and video edition.

Vocal coach are fake, they only watch kpop to have attention and want us to buy their vocal courses <X ...

Kpop isn't their priority.

• Preach. Those vocal coaches are the worst :cryingr:

• Well he doesn't have a low voice ^^

I can't stand him, his reaction screams fake even when he says something 'negative'.

Half of his video is promotion.

When you have a title like "vocal coach reacts" I want some analysis not "he's good" "could do better"...

I don't know how to describe his voice...is it "deep"? :D

I also can't stand him. His reactions screams "ass kissing" even though he praises my faves.

There's one music producer I really like, Blake McLain.

He is no bias at all as he doesn't have any favorite and doesn't react to Kpop exclusively.

He just listen to the song or album and comments about technical aspects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!