ATTRAKT reveals external forces tried closing FIFTY FIFTY's fancafe forcefully

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• what's the fancafe under? DearU or Wverse? Or another platform?

To me all the news surrounding them could be real.

Kpop companies do not like competition. They usually let their fandoms bury them, but in this case there wasn't any mud from other fandoms to throw at 5050.

So it could be very likely that other companies are trying to poach them or stop them.

External Content www.youtube.com

• It’s the co owner group The Givers that is trying to poach. This CEO guy is trying to keep them under his group, he’s also suing cause The Givers somehow also got all the copyright to their songs or some shit

• It’s the co owner group The Givers that is trying to poach. This CEO guy is trying to keep them under his group, he’s also suing cause The Givers somehow also got all the copyright to their songs or some shit

I really feel like the Attrakt CEO will lose this battle, I kinda feel bad for him he's going against Warner Music Group and their consultant and The Givers indirectly Warner already owned the copyright.

• Asking if this is publicity only leads to a "To what end?" response.

They're not coming back soon

One of the members is injured

And it looks like their related labels are headin into a lawsuit.

What exactly is there to gain by doing this for publicity?

Like I could get doing it for public sympathy, but publicity basically cashing in on nothing

• It's very unclear if it's external or internal at this point

Technically it is external now because their relationship is now broken BUT the one Attrakt is suing is the company or the dude they hired to make and run the day to day operation and music production of Fifty Fifty so in a sense there's really no third party here, think about two business partners who worked together before but are now fighting for sole control of the business they've built together.

• Technically it is external now because their relationship is now broken BUT the one Attrakt is suing is the company or the dude they hired to make and run the day to day operation and music production of Fifty Fifty so in a sense there's really no third party here, think about two business partners who worked together before but are now fighting for sole control of the business they've built together.

Thank you

• And to be clear it's really not just limited to outsourcing because as far as I know The Givers dude/their producer also invested his own money and has a stake in Attrakt.

Oh, that makes it worse.

Thanks for explaining this tangled mess in just a few sentences.

You should be a teacher

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!