The next guest for Suga's Suchwita is the hamburger guy

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways, just because they're associated / friends with BTS doesn't mean the fans should start liking the person..

• There has to be a burger and soda on the episode... :pepe-shrug:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

I'm a very vengeful/spiteful person irl. Once you do me or people I love wrong, I never let go of the anger. Just because he now slithers his way into the good graces of BTS because they are annoyingly humble and forgiving (and THE TOP GROUP) doesn't mean I have to. Won't be watching another episode Yoongi, sorry.

• Glad they can put it behind them. Not sure we ARMY can, but let's see.

Oh well... one thing for sure is that whatever he did is posted on the internet for everyone to see so what he had done will never be forgotten... :pepe-shame:
    I will not watch the episode but will just see what the other ARMYS have to say when it drops on BangtanTV...

• External Content twitter.com

Anyways, just because they're associated / friends with BTS doesn't mean the fans should start liking the person..

True but that's what fans do regardless of what or who it is. Like recently V looked at a random my life YouTube video by a random person this persons video is alright it had like 10 views and maybe 3 subs. Now it has like 50 mil viewers and a mil subscribers 😂.

• True but that's what fans do regardless of what or who it is. Like recently V looked at a random my life YouTube video by a random person this persons video is alright it had like 10 views and maybe 3 subs. Now it has like 50 mil viewers and a mil subscribers 😂.

Which vid is that, please?

• If that's how he act and treat peoole in front of the camera, then what goes on behind the scene might be worse.

Exactly.

Maybe he learned his lesson and now knows that a young guy that is not that famous might be one of the world's most popular stars, but back then he showed his true self.

On a lighter note:

Are people still leaving hamburger emojis on his instagram?

• True but this is BTS one they are humble and two killing your enemies with kindness is far worse than doing it with malicious intent.

They get the i put my dick on your forehead card now😂😊😎😂. Being the bigger and better man in this exchange, now when he sees them and Jungkook he likely feels ashamed for how he acted and likely in private apologized to him and is forever trying to make up to him not knowing Jungkook likely already forgave him, but out of guilt and not knowing, this guy Will gladly go out of his way to be overly nice to him now. This method is better than any fuck you piss off could ever do.

• True but this is BTS one they are humble and two killing your enemies with kindness is far worse than doing it with malicious intent.

They get the i put my dick on your forehead card now😂😊😎😂. Being the bigger and better man in this exchange, now when he sees them and Jungkook he likely feels ashamed for how he acted and likely in private apologized to him and is forever trying to make up to him not knowing Jungkook likely already forgave him, but out of guilt and not knowing, this guy Will gladly go out of his way to be overly nice to him now. This method is better than any fuck you piss off could ever do.

Yes, BTS is too nice.

I am not.

Fuck him piss off.

• This fandom is very weird with Yoongi recently regarding who he invited on Suchwita. I mean it's not like this is the first time we learn that the guy is close with BTS now.

Jimin literally went on his show before in his promotion period and said that's his favorite show and they seemed like besties on another show with Yoongi too. There was nothing said before or preaching not watching those shows but now suddenly it's an issue with Suchwita. :rolleyes:

• This fandom is very weird with Yoongi recently regarding who he invited on Suchwita. I mean it's not like this is the first time we learn that the guy is close with BTS now.

Jimin literally went on his show before in his promotion period and said that's his favorite show and they seemed like besties on another show with Yoongi too. There was nothing said before but now suddenly it's an issue. :rolleyes:

Who said it's an issue he is on the show?

I just still don't like the guy. Suga is nice he invited him on the show.

The end.

Jimin literally went on his show before in his promotion period and said that's his favorite show and they seemed like besties on another show with Yoongi too. There was nothing said before or preaching not watching those shows but now suddenly it's an issue with Suchwita. :rolleyes:

Do you know how much content BTS has? I wasn't even aware that he went to a show with Jimin in his promotion period. Its hard to keep up with 7 individuals compared to when they were promoting as a group.

Suchwita is uploaded BangtanTV has 75.4m subscribers which I know is the bigger platform, that's why more ARMYs are now aware.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!